Windows 10: Colors on my laptop are showing primarily black and yellow now on my email and on Microsoft...

Discus and support Colors on my laptop are showing primarily black and yellow now on my email and on Microsoft... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Colors on my laptop are showing primarily black and yellow now on my email and on Microsoft games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by larrymelton2, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Colors on my laptop are showing primarily black and yellow now on my email and on Microsoft...

Colors on my laptop are showing primarily black and yellow now on my email and on Microsoft games.

:)

larrymelton2, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Al _158 Win User
    Windows 10 Black Baackground Yellow Text

Thanks for your reply. The fix that you suggested will change the desktop background color but does not change the black screen in the task bars or the window I am currently typing in. All of my programs, email, excel, word are still in black with yellow
    or white text. Thanks, but this didn't solve my problem. Al

Al _158, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Colors on my laptop are showing primarily black and yellow now on my email and on Microsoft...

How do I change the COLOR of the links that show in in YELLOW color under: Tools, Internet Options, Appearance - Colors ?

How do I change the COLOR of the links that show in in YELLOW color under: Tools, Internet Options, Appearance - Colors ?

Glenn DeVall, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Colors on my laptop are showing primarily black and yellow now on my email and on Microsoft...

1. Colors on my laptop are showing primarily black and yellow now on my email and on Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Colors laptop are

2. Why is my laptop showing random colors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my laptop showing random colors: When i try to boot up my laptop, it shows some random colors. it was doing that before but usually I'd just connect a monitor through hdmi and it would work, but now that doesn't works aswell. i tried using another cable, moving the port and even tried another laptop to the...
  3. Why is my laptop showing random colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop showing random colors: When i try to boot up my laptop, it shows some random colors. it was doing that before but usually I'd just connect a monitor through hdmi and it would work, but now that doesn't works aswell. i tried using another cable, moving the port and even tried another laptop to the...
  4. Why is my laptop showing random colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop went into hibernate mode and shows a black screen now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop went into hibernate mode and shows a black screen now: I was watching a youtube video on chrome and dozed off. I woke upto my laptop with a black screen and its been stuck like that since. I think it went into hibernate mode.My laptop is a dell g15 ryzen editionIve tried hard rebooting. As well as testing: the RAM, BatteryVideo...
  6. My laptop went into hibernate mode and shows a black screen now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop went into hibernate mode and shows a black screen now: I was watching a youtube video on chrome and dozed off. I woke upto my laptop with a black screen and its been stuck like that since. I think it went into hibernate mode.My laptop is a dell g15 ryzen editionIve tried hard rebooting. As well as testing: the RAM, BatteryVideo...
  7. Yellow-Colored design on My DM’s Icons?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow-Colored design on My DM’s Icons?: Hi Folks,I'm just curious about these yellow patches I see in several of my Device Manager Icons.I'm running a Windows 10 Pro 64bit O/S.Are the yellow-colored spots in these Device Manager Icons indicating some problem? They may be just part of the Icon’s design but even...
  8. Loss of yellow color

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loss of yellow color: I accidently changed the color scheme of my Windows and now all the colors are faded shades of blue, greens, reds and purples. But no matter what app I use or any web page the color yellow is missing. I cannot choose a yellow color in Paint or highlight a cell in yellow in...
  9. tint colors now changed - yellows are now green

in Windows 10 Customization
    tint colors now changed - yellows are now green: my colors have changed and would like to return to original colors as of now yellows showing as bluish-green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tint-colors-now-changed-yellows-are-now-green/d5fe04c5-6bde-48a9-8ffa-ad207884deb8
  10. Inverted colors on my screen, what was white is now black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inverted colors on my screen, what was white is now black: Somehow my sister changed the computer configuration, now my Word file is black with white letters, and the bottom of my screen is all black, how can I fix it? I'm not very agile with computers and their settings...