Windows 10: Colors when shutting down

Discus and support Colors when shutting down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i just built a Pc. when i shutdown my computer, instead of it completely turning off it shows a screen of a bunch of colors and the fans And stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dannymcd99, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Colors when shutting down

Hi, i just built a Pc. when i shutdown my computer, instead of it completely turning off it shows a screen of a bunch of colors and the fans And stuff all still run in not sure what’s wrong?

:)

Dannymcd99, Dec 30, 2019

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Colors when shutting down

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Colors when shutting down

1. Colors when shutting down - Similar Threads - Colors shutting down

2. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when shutting down: Dear friends,I've been struggling for months with this issue: when I try to shut down my windows 11 computer a BSOD faces up!I have tried to analyze my dump file using windbg, but the only info that I get is the process name of the task that causes the error: it is...
  3. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when shutting down: Dear friends,I've been struggling for months with this issue: when I try to shut down my windows 11 computer a BSOD faces up!I have tried to analyze my dump file using windbg, but the only info that I get is the process name of the task that causes the error: it is...
  4. PC reboots when pressing shut down button start -> shut down instead of actual shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots when pressing shut down button start -> shut down instead of actual shut down: Hi.I got a weird bug with my PC recently. When I shut down the PC by pressing start -> shut down, the screen goes black for a few seconds like it's shutting down, and then I see a lock screen and login again. Reboot works as expected. If run command `shutdown /s` - the PC...
  5. PC reboots when pressing shut down button start -> shut down instead of actual shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC reboots when pressing shut down button start -> shut down instead of actual shut down: Hi.I got a weird bug with my PC recently. When I shut down the PC by pressing start -> shut down, the screen goes black for a few seconds like it's shutting down, and then I see a lock screen and login again. Reboot works as expected. If run command `shutdown /s` - the PC...
  6. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when shutting down: No idea why this is happening, but whenever i try to shut down my computer after using it, it does not shutdown, instead, it stays on, screen goes dark, then restarts itself. It creates a dump file so im pretty sure its a bsod, i have all drivers update so there is no reason...
  7. Problem when shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem when shutting down: Hi all, I have a problem when shutting down my laptop. Until yesterday, when I pressed "shut down", the "shutting down" screen would show. But then yesterday, instead of that screen, the screen would turn black with just the cursor visible. The shutdown would last just as...
  8. Change shutting down screen color to black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change shutting down screen color to black: Is it possible to change the color of the shutdown screen to black in Windows 10 with the registry or a other way? [img] 175995
  9. Bluescreen when Shutting Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when Shutting Down: Hello all! My computer hung on the "Shutting Down ..." screen for an age last night, with the little loading dots circling round and round. I didn't time exactly how long it was, but it was definitely longer than normal. I walked away for a minute and came back to my login...
  10. restarts when shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    restarts when shut down: I have a problem with shutdown my laptop restarts whenever I shutdown or power off my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarts-when-shut-down/a2cc7d92-bc0e-4838-85af-70e1ca295558