Windows 10: Colour change of the square that you get when you drag left click on the wallpaper.

Discus and support Colour change of the square that you get when you drag left click on the wallpaper. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i recently updated all firmware, graphic drivers and i also did a deep clean on my windows 10 home laptop. After this, that square thingy that you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rekirinx, May 19, 2020.

1. Colour change of the square that you get when you drag left click on the wallpaper.

Hi, i recently updated all firmware, graphic drivers and i also did a deep clean on my windows 10 home laptop. After this, that square thingy that you use to select shortcuts on the desktop wallpaper changed colors and went from a blue color to a transparent one with white around it. This is kinda just me being fussy but why is this and is it changeable?

submitted by /u/Rekirinx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rekirinx, May 19, 2020

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 19, 2020
  3. PraveenBR Win User
    Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours

Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours

Mine is updated yo the latest version till date 03/10/2019

PraveenBR, May 19, 2020
  4. Colour change of the square that you get when you drag left click on the wallpaper.

colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Colour change of the square that you get when you drag left click on the wallpaper.

1. Colour change of the square that you get when you drag left click on the wallpaper. - Similar Threads - Colour change square

2. How do you change the colour of icon highlights on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change the colour of icon highlights on the desktop?: I'd like to know how to change the colour of a selected icon highlight on the desktop, because otherwise it's always light blue no matter what colours you choose in the personalisation settings.I know it means editing the registry which I've tried already, but I've only...
  3. How do you change the colour of icon highlights on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change the colour of icon highlights on the desktop?: I'd like to know how to change the colour of a selected icon highlight on the desktop, because otherwise it's always light blue no matter what colours you choose in the personalisation settings.I know it means editing the registry which I've tried already, but I've only...
  4. How do you change the colour of icon highlights on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Colour changing when clicking keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Colour changing when clicking keys: Hello I own an Asus Laptop which runs Windows 10 in it.When I click specific keys in my keyboard the color of the display changes like negative color for a second and returning back normal..and it doesn't take place in 3rd party apps.... It only takes place in desktop ,...
  6. Windows 10 mouse lag when dragging (Holding left click, dragging icons and clicking on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 mouse lag when dragging (Holding left click, dragging icons and clicking on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kein_Humor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g190gy/windows_10_mouse_lag_when_dragging_holding_left/
  7. Question The USB icon freezes, no context menu when you left click it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question The USB icon freezes, no context menu when you left click it.: sometimes the icon freezes and I cannot get a context menu when I left click it...here is the photo of the icon in red rectangle: [ATTACH]...
  8. Desktop wallpaper corrupts when you click and drag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop wallpaper corrupts when you click and drag: Every now and again, whenever I click and drag on the desktop, it corrupts my wallpaper into a black area wherever I have dragged. I've only noticed this happening since I changed my wallpaper- I was previously using the default Windows 10 1903 one but recently switched to a...
  9. this stupid sound box that stops you from clicking behind it when you change volume

this stupid sound box that stops you from clicking behind it when you change volume: i dont know how to remove it and it makes me go nuts. i cant click on anything behind it when i change my volume and it takes up so much of the screen i hate it! [IMG]...
  10. Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles?

Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles?: Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles, even if only the ones you have made yourself. As it would be far easier to be able to spot the ones that you want to use for different things. If so how? 18667