Windows 10: Colour Change While launching games

Discus and support Colour Change While launching games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So when I launched Assassin's Creed rogue originally the colour of the screen was blue, but now it looks brown. I don't know what happened, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChiragNaik_776, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Colour Change While launching games

So when I launched Assassin's Creed rogue originally the colour of the screen was blue, but now it looks brown. I don't know what happened, but when CTRL + Tab the screen change its to original, but when I go in it changes it again

:)

ChiragNaik_776, Jul 18, 2021

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Compatibility mode changes needs to be made every time before launching the game

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to launching the game Don’t Starve in compatibility mode.

As per the game system requirements the game is only compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 7, and that might be the reason you are facing issues while launching the game normally.

I truly appreciate your efforts in trying to launch the game in compatibility mode. However, your query related to making the changes every time you launch the game, I would suggest you to change the compatibility manually for all
    the users and see if the settings remain.

Kindly follow the steps below to make the changes manually.

1. Press Windows +
      E to launch File Explorer.
    2. On the right hand pane click on
      This PC.
    3. Now navigate to the location where the game is installed.
    4. Right click on the .exe file of the game and click on
      Properties.
    5. Select the Compatibility tab, and click on
      Change settings for all
      users.
    6. Now check the box next to
      Run
      this program in
      compatibility
      mode for:
    7. Click on the Drop
      down and select Windows 8.
    8. Now click on Apply and
      OK.

After changing the settings launch the game once again and check.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Colour Change While launching games

Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Colour Change While launching games

1. Colour Change While launching games - Similar Threads - Colour Change While

2. Blue Screen of Death while launching a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death while launching a game: Hello guys, i bought Lenovo Legion 5 pro on june 6, 2022. It was working fine in gaming until june 16. Before june 16, i can play Online games like Valorant, LoL, Roblox and then when june 16 comes, i launched valorant and then Blue screen suddenly appeared and the text from...
  3. PC freezes while launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  4. PC freezes while launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  5. a screen change while launching apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    a screen change while launching apps: Recently, whenever I start any game, the screen turns negative and after exiting , the windows get negative as well. My Processor is AMD A8-7670K Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.60 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.44 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system,...
  6. Fatal Error while launching game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fatal Error while launching game: Received an error while launching a game Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Result failed at B:/Build/RogueCompany/0.47/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viewport.cpp:389 with error 8876017C What does this mean? Any help?...
  7. Change Colour

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Colour: Hi I just got an HP laptop and when viewing pictures the colours are kind of washed out. So if possible I'd just like to make colours brighter eg red richer, yellow pink, all richer etc, nothing fancy just like when you adjust the contrast of the colour on your TV I know...
  8. Black screen while launching a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen while launching a game: Hello I'm experiencing a problem while gaming. When i launch a game(tried it with more than one) i get a black screen. The computer Works just fine, but when i want to play games the screen goes Black. I have tried to reinstall the drivers, download all Windows updates and...
  9. colour change

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour change: Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back...
  10. BSOD while ide or launching games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while ide or launching games.: 2 BSOD in two days, in chrome watching videos/launching games on steam.DESKTOP-382MKTN (2018-05-05 07 09).zip No BSOD error code available. Thank You 109417