Windows 10: colour change

Discus and support colour change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaBrown5, Sep 8, 2018.

1. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

:)

BrendaBrown5, Sep 8, 2018

2. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Sep 8, 2018
  3. bhaskar Win User
    change colour in calendar

unfortunately you cannot just change the text colour of the date.

Is there a way to make a suggestion for this?

in the mean time, i will have to turn off the use of accent colours on the taskbar.

shame i can't use the blue colour i wanted colour change :(

bhaskar, Sep 8, 2018
  4. colour change

Gianpaolo L., Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

colour change

1. colour change - Similar Threads - colour change

2. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  3. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  4. I am getting 2 horizontal lines that change colour according to the background that keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting 2 horizontal lines that change colour according to the background that keeps...: The 2 white lines in the task bar in the 2nd photo it keeps coming on and off and it changes colour according to the background https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-2-horizontal-lines-that-change-colour/9f3726de-54fa-46e1-8cc6-285d48d1c4e6
  5. I am getting 2 horizontal lines that change colour according to the background that keeps...

I am getting 2 horizontal lines that change colour according to the background that keeps...: The 2 white lines in the task bar in the 2nd photo it keeps coming on and off and it changes colour according to the background https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-2-horizontal-lines-that-change-colour/9f3726de-54fa-46e1-8cc6-285d48d1c4e6
  6. Text Colour on Search Engine changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Colour on Search Engine changed: My son just did play my keyboard somehow and after that, I noticed the text colour became green in the Windows search bar like below Image whatever I typed there would become invisible but it could bring up the indexed item. I have checked the high contrast setting which is...
  7. Text Colour on Search Engine changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text Colour on Search Engine changed: My son just did play my keyboard somehow and after that, I noticed the text colour became green in the Windows search bar like below Image whatever I typed there would become invisible but it could bring up the indexed item. I have checked the high contrast setting which is...
  8. Text Colour on Search Engine changed

9. Change colour of progress bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change colour of progress bar: I am unsure how to call this bar apart from progress bar. Whenever I upload something to e-mails or when ever I am downloading something i see a bar that shows me the progress of this task. In my case, this bar's colour has turned black. How do I change the colour of the bar?...
  10. Change colour of progress bar

Change colour of progress bar: I am unsure how to call this bar apart from progress bar. Whenever I upload something to e-mails or when ever I am downloading something i see a bar that shows me the progress of this task. In my case, this bar's colour has turned black. How do I change the colour of the bar?...