Windows 10: colour change

Discus and support colour change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaBrown5, Sep 8, 2018.

1. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

:)

BrendaBrown5, Sep 8, 2018

2. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Sep 8, 2018
  3. bhaskar Win User
    change colour in calendar

unfortunately you cannot just change the text colour of the date.

Is there a way to make a suggestion for this?

in the mean time, i will have to turn off the use of accent colours on the taskbar.

shame i can't use the blue colour i wanted colour change :(

bhaskar, Sep 8, 2018
  4. colour change

Gianpaolo L., Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

colour change

1. colour change - Similar Threads - colour change

2. colour of desktop icons; favourites bar etc. has changed on my LG desktop monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour of desktop icons; favourites bar etc. has changed on my LG desktop monitor: Desktop icons, favourites bar, and any image that should be red has changed to a mauve or purple on my new ( 2 months old) desktop monitor. How can I get back the normal red colour? Would changing the setting of the computer to an earlier date help this problem?...
  3. Changing 'window' colours as per all previous O/S's?

Changing 'window' colours as per all previous O/S's?: Hi, does anyone know how it might be possible to get Win 10 to respond as per all previous O/S's with regard to the 'Windows colour and appearance' system? I am sick to death of staring at a bright, white working document, eg Word, Excel when it used to be easy to change...
  4. Theme colours CAN be changed

Theme colours CAN be changed: Some may not know/realise a Themes inherent accent colour can be changed. Example: "Ranch Hands" theme is not/was not originally, innately, yellow, it's blue; was changed @ location shown TO yellow. One is not 'stuck' w/ what hue a theme initially has. [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  5. I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...

I accidentally changed the colour of my screen with a shortcut and I don't know how to...: Hello everyone! I am currently having an issue. I was watching videos and I wanted to copy something using CTRL + C. I did, but at the same time, I pressed some other keys by accident. I always do this and nothing happens. But when I did it, I noticed my screen went brighter...
  6. Screen colour change

Screen colour change: Hi, My screen has a small colour change when I connect external devices or when my webcam is being used for Microsoft Edge content. Why is this happening it never used to do it? Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks......
  7. how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour

how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour: I seem to try all the other replys on other questions but none of hem seem to work at all I begging you to please answer straight away if possible as I need to do my art homework which is about gorgia okeefe and irina vinnik. I hope you don't think im wasting your time I...
  8. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.: It just annoys me when i look at it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-colour-of-the-clock-on-the/d0c08099-ed59-406c-a674-e657ece5897d
  9. Start menu not changing colours

Start menu not changing colours: [ATTACH] Like in the picture my start menu background is not the same color as my accent color And yes i made sure the "show accent on start menu taskbar" is ticked...
  10. Background colour on Microsoft Photos app changes from black to white when i open more than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background colour on Microsoft Photos app changes from black to white when i open more than...: Hello Since the last update of Windows 10 Photos application i have the following problem: When i open a photo (by double clicking) the background is normal black as it should be, because i have selected the “Dark” Appearance mode in Photos app’s Settings. But when i open a...