Windows 10: Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly

Discus and support Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to change the colour of a calendar in the Windows 10 Calendar App, it instantly reverts back to orange. Currently on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LevonJohnson, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly

Whenever I try to change the colour of a calendar in the Windows 10 Calendar App, it instantly reverts back to orange.

Currently on Windows 10 version 1809, with Calendar App version 16005.10827.20137.0

Moved From: Calendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars

:)

LevonJohnson, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Oct 5, 2018
  3. bhaskar Win User
    change colour in calendar

unfortunately you cannot just change the text colour of the date.

Is there a way to make a suggestion for this?

in the mean time, i will have to turn off the use of accent colours on the taskbar.

shame i can't use the blue colour i wanted Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly :(

bhaskar, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly

1. Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly - Similar Threads - Colour Changes Calendar

2. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  3. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting

Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  4. Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar

Changing Theme reverts to Light Colour taskbar: version 1903 (18362.10006). After upgrading to this version, when changing theme, it defaults colour to "Light" . It used to be "Custom" with Windows Mode "Dark" or whatever my preference was. But now it does not keep this when I change the theme....
  5. Account colours for Calendar app won't save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account colours for Calendar app won't save: (Sorry if this is in the wrong category, I wasn't sure if this was the right one to put it in.) On the Calendar app I've recently encountered a problem. I have three accounts which I have assigned different colours to each account to categorise the events (ie my work...
  6. Calendar App in Windows 10 -- Assigning Colours to different accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar App in Windows 10 -- Assigning Colours to different accounts: The Calendar app suddenly changed colors of all my calendars (including local and google accounts) to some incredibly awful acid colours. For some reason i cannot change colors of my calendars in settings -- at the first sync or input the system reverts to the same ugly...
  7. Calendar App Not Saving Colour Settings

Calendar App Not Saving Colour Settings: Recently, my Windows 10 (Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134) Calendar App does not keep my colour selection for my calendars. While I am able to change the colours of my calendars, every time I open the app, add an event, or sync the app, my calendars are reset to colours I did...
  8. Calendar App Not Saving Colour Settings

Calendar App Not Saving Colour Settings: Recently, my Windows 10 (Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134) Calendar App does not keep my colour selection for my calendars. While I am able to change the colours of my calendars, every time I open the app, add an event, or sync the app, my calendars are reset to colours I did...
  9. Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default

Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default: Hello, I'm having a bit of a minor, yet still frustrating, issue with Calendar. I have my Google calendar synced and am enjoying using the Windows App but I don't like the default colours it chooses to represent my different categories. I would just get rid of Google...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars

Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars: Hi, I hope its not too much of a FAQ but... In Win10 Calendar app, what are all the calendars on the left? I see Cortana, Outlook and Microsoft Account. Each one has one or more named calendars below them. It seems only the Outlook calendar is able to sync across to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to revert to my colours from 2019