Colour changing in video when switching to full screen

Discus and support Colour changing in video when switching to full screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys. My first thread/post on here and I'm hoping someone can help. I just bought an Honor Magicbook Ryzen (China only, but I believe they are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GTATurbo, Aug 3, 2018.

1. GTATurbo Win User

Hi Guys.
    My first thread/post on here and I'm hoping someone can help. I just bought an Honor Magicbook Ryzen (China only, but I believe they are the same as the Huawei version as Honor is the budget brand of Huawei). I had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro (1803) as it came with a Chinese Single Language version of Win 10 Home and I can't read Chinese. I downloaded VLC and BBC iPlayer Downloads app and have noticed that when I play the video in a window it is fine, but as soon as I make it fullscreen it gets this really weird blue tint. The weird blue tint doesn't occur if I hover the cursor over the fullscreen icon in iPlayer or the search bar in VLC (which makes me think it isn't hardware related), but who wants to watch fullscreen and have that over the top?
    I have searched online for a solution, but every answer seems to be about the BSOD rather than my issue. I have attached 2 photos to kinda show the issue, but it's actually way worse than it looks on them as the camera doesn't pick up the full problem, and the screenshot seems to take a shot of the normal colour.
    Any help or suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

GTATurbo, Aug 3, 2018
  2. carlajohnson Win User

Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Aug 3, 2018
  3. MikimotoH---01 Win User
    Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Colour changing in video when switching to full screen - Similar Threads - Colour changing video

2. Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System): I was trying to windows 10 setup in Acer E14, but I can't set up this. When I restart this laptop and press F2 then show me an option. when I click Boot option I can't find Boot Mode then I save changed what I need. After that, I can't find the DVD option. Finally, I was...
  3. how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating: AS ABOVE TY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-do-i-get-cortana-to-tell-me-when-typing/de4c0dec-412e-4584-9269-9c535eff94da
  4. August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank

August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank: This has become rather troublesome ordeal. I had this issue with the previous update and ultimate had to reinstall windows because of it. Recently, i got a forced update last night and i chose the update and shutdown option. Today, in the morning my computer booted up but...
  5. How can I prevent the update when it says "Your update is ready"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I prevent the update when it says "Your update is ready"?: I had been using the following setting to prevent auto-updates. Stop Windows 10 Updates Properly and Completely Yesterday, when I was still using version 1709, I manually installed a critical update via Windows Update MiniTool. I had no idea what update it was. After a...
  6. BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE

BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE: HI im 2 days into this now-- have been trying soo many solutions online-- & nothing is working this is the 3rd time that after a mandatory reboot-- i have been lift with the black screen. The 1st one required 200$+ at the computer repair shop. The 2nd i was able to...
  7. Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update: Hi, I updated to KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) yesterday and now when my pc boots the brand name comes up, then the screen flashes of and on and the brand name is back up again and normal boot resumes. Anyone else see this occurrence or have any ideas? 116073
  8. How to prevent changes to Windows 10 updates setting by Microsoft?

How to prevent changes to Windows 10 updates setting by Microsoft?: I have two bat files in Task Manager to control the updates to a specific time period when downloads are not metered by my ISP. Lately during updates Microsoft has been turning off the bat file and resetting the update to happen any time, usually during the day when my data...
  9. when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??: I select groups of pictures from albums, and some are stretched in width?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/when-i-put-my-pictures-on-screen-display-they-are/ce8c43f3-6ef1-4e9b-adfa-1aac2bea57d6
  10. High Disk Usage When Opening Any Programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Disk Usage When Opening Any Programs: I am experiencing high disk usage when I open literally everything. I am not too knowledgeable on computer hardware so hopefully someone here can help. I have disabled SuperFetch (I was/still am having issues with my computer randomly resetting; someone said disabling it...