Windows 10: Colour changing in video when switching to full screen

Discus and support Colour changing in video when switching to full screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys. My first thread/post on here and I'm hoping someone can help. I just bought an Honor Magicbook Ryzen (China only, but I believe they are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GTATurbo, Aug 3, 2018.

1. GTATurbo Win User

Colour changing in video when switching to full screen

Hi Guys.
    My first thread/post on here and I'm hoping someone can help. I just bought an Honor Magicbook Ryzen (China only, but I believe they are the same as the Huawei version as Honor is the budget brand of Huawei). I had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro (1803) as it came with a Chinese Single Language version of Win 10 Home and I can't read Chinese. I downloaded VLC and BBC iPlayer Downloads app and have noticed that when I play the video in a window it is fine, but as soon as I make it fullscreen it gets this really weird blue tint. The weird blue tint doesn't occur if I hover the cursor over the fullscreen icon in iPlayer or the search bar in VLC (which makes me think it isn't hardware related), but who wants to watch fullscreen and have that over the top?
    I have searched online for a solution, but every answer seems to be about the BSOD rather than my issue. I have attached 2 photos to kinda show the issue, but it's actually way worse than it looks on them as the camera doesn't pick up the full problem, and the screenshot seems to take a shot of the normal colour.
    Any help or suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

GTATurbo, Aug 3, 2018

2. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Colour changing in video when switching to full screen - Similar Threads - Colour changing video

2. taskbar show when full screen video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  3. taskbar show when full screen video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  4. Screen Shots change colour when pasted into word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Shots change colour when pasted into word: When I take a screen shot of a webpage or dashboard and past into word in Windows 10 it is changing colour with a slight pink tinge. The Web site is normal colour and I get the following result when pasted. I have tried change in Picture Format corrections that did not...
  5. Screen colour change

Screen colour change: Hi, My screen has a small colour change when I connect external devices or when my webcam is being used for Microsoft Edge content. Why is this happening it never used to do it? Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks......
  6. colour changing when I playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    colour changing when I playing video: I have a problem. since I upgraded the Windows and K-Lite Codec Pack, everytime I playing video (from my Pc or from website) the video colour always change, sometimes black and white. I tried to setting the colour management, display, colour calibrate, upgrading driver, no...
  7. Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?: As I play video games my screen goes different colour the main colours I see is blue and red I checked to see if it was anything about a 3D mode but there wasn't anything about that and I'm trying to fix it as I'm about to post daily on youtube...thanks.!! [Moved from :...
  8. Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?

Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?: As I play video games my screen goes different colour the main colours I see is blue and red I checked to see if it was anything about a 3D mode but there wasn't anything about that and I'm trying to fix it as I'm about to post daily on youtube...thanks.!!...
  9. BSOD when putting videos into full screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when putting videos into full screen: Hello, I've been having BSOD when I put videos from youtube into full screen. I've been searching online on what to do and found this site. I tried updating some display drivers but, it never helped. 54098
  10. screen changed colour

in Windows 10 Support
    screen changed colour: *Sad Please help an old man, when i scan a piece of paper from my printer it goes to my selected folder but when i open it all the background is black and not white any help plz 75489