Windows 10: colour changing when I playing video

Discus and support colour changing when I playing video in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem. since I upgraded the Windows and K-Lite Codec Pack, everytime I playing video (from my Pc or from website) the video colour always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Timotius Dhea Kurnia, Nov 9, 2018.

1. colour changing when I playing video

I have a problem.

since I upgraded the Windows and K-Lite Codec Pack, everytime I playing video (from my Pc or from website) the video colour always change, sometimes black and white. I tried to setting the colour management, display, colour calibrate, upgrading driver, no result at all.

*pic

colour changing when I playing video 23276db7-a523-429d-90e5-c64c2722e6c6?upload=true.png

:)

Timotius Dhea Kurnia, Nov 9, 2018

2. videos and live streaming not playing

Hi frd

past 1week I'm using Lumia 730. While playing any video in online or offline videos playing only with sound picture is not displaying instead of picture displaying green colour screen.i updated latest version windows is only.kindly suggest me what I do...or
    else shall I change my mobile

karthikkasthuri, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Nov 9, 2018
  4. colour changing when I playing video

colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

colour changing when I playing video

1. colour changing when I playing video - Similar Threads - colour changing playing

2. colour calibration not working when playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    colour calibration not working when playing games: hi, so i modified my display color using colour calibration by windows 10, but when i start a game it does not work anymore. if i show my desktop and go back to the game and its fixed. but if i close the game and reopen it, the color reverts back to the stock settings. no...
  3. Videos play in yellow not natural colours

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos play in yellow not natural colours: Hi, Videos no longer play in normal colours. Recently after upgrading my JR Media Player the videos play in yellow not the natural colours.TV via my Hauppauge Win10 TV also have a yellow cast for standard TC but HD TV renders normally.Windows Media Player however renders the...
  4. Brightness changes automatically when playing video games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness changes automatically when playing video games: Whenever I start playing games, my brightness just automatically goes down. I don't have any type of adaptive brightness settings, I've looked everywhere, and I have no idea what to do. I reinstalled windows about a month ago, this problem didn't exist before then. submitted...
  5. Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inverted Colours when a System Sound is Played: I am having issues with inverted colours on my windows 10 computer. Every time I press Caps-Lock, the screen goes inverted for a short period of time. I have done further experimenting and have realised that whenever any system sound is made, the screen goes inverted, for...
  6. Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.

in Windows 10 Support
    Solid Colour Freeze when playing CSGO.: This is my first custom built pc, everything was working fine. Web browsing, watching videos. I jumped onto csgo and played a few warm up 1v1s against my friend. But them when we started playing after a couple rounds the screen just went Solid grey. No sound or feedback. Then...
  7. Color is changing when playing video on Facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Color is changing when playing video on Facebook: The color of video changes when I play it on Facebook, it fades and sometimes turns black and white. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-changing-when-playing-video-on-facebook/4f9027aa-2c00-4205-be25-5ee005b50e50
  8. Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?: As I play video games my screen goes different colour the main colours I see is blue and red I checked to see if it was anything about a 3D mode but there wasn't anything about that and I'm trying to fix it as I'm about to post daily on youtube...thanks.!! [Moved from :...
  9. Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?: As I play video games my screen goes different colour the main colours I see is blue and red I checked to see if it was anything about a 3D mode but there wasn't anything about that and I'm trying to fix it as I'm about to post daily on youtube...thanks.!!...
  10. Colour changing in video when switching to full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Colour changing in video when switching to full screen: Hi Guys. My first thread/post on here and I'm hoping someone can help. I just bought an Honor Magicbook Ryzen (China only, but I believe they are the same as the Huawei version as Honor is the budget brand of Huawei). I had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro (1803) as...