Windows 10: Colour coding folders in Onedrive

Discus and support Colour coding folders in Onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When will this feature be available?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by venglish, Nov 5, 2018.

1. venglish Win User

Colour coding folders in Onedrive

When will this feature be available?

:)

venglish, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Music Folder Behaving Badly in OneDrive

Hi Robert,

There is a possibility that the Music folder is synced to your OneDrive that is why any files deleted from either of the folders is synced to the other. For us to better assist you with the said folder, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• Can you please provide a screenshot of the Music folder from the OneDrive folder and home folder?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you were advised to do?
    We will wait for your quick response.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Colour coding folders in Onedrive

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Colour coding folders in Onedrive ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Colour coding folders in Onedrive

1. Colour coding folders in Onedrive - Similar Threads - Colour coding folders

2. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024: Hiya!I noticed a previous question about colour coordinated folders, I know there's third party sources however for work purposes using these isn't something we can do, will there be an update to File Explorer at some point that will allow us to change the colour of folders?...
  3. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024: Hiya!I noticed a previous question about colour coordinated folders, I know there's third party sources however for work purposes using these isn't something we can do, will there be an update to File Explorer at some point that will allow us to change the colour of folders?...
  4. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. onedrive folder access code Issue

onedrive folder access code Issue: Dear Team,We are Facing the issue with Microsoft onedrive shared folder access code One of our supplier Shared a Onedrive folder to us while open the folder through the shared link its asking the Shared User Email ID we given the email id but unfortunately we not received the...
  6. Please enable colour coding for folders in Windows 10

Please enable colour coding for folders in Windows 10: Hi Microsoft, please please please enable colour coding for folders in Windows 10 so we no longer need to depend on third party software. No offence to all third party programmers making their software available for free, I'm very grateful for that. But come on Microsoft,...
  7. Colour of folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour of folder: I have changed my background theme to dark but I want to keep folders to white color, is their any way to do so. I have tried to search but couldn't get any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colour-of-folder/25f68043-9c75-4d64-a756-079e55d5c4a9
  8. Outlook Folder Colour

Outlook Folder Colour: How do I change the folder list to stand out? When moving a msg to a folder, I click on the Folder tab and all folders appear on the right. when I move the cursor over them they are barely highlighted and find it hard to see what folder im sending the email to. Can you make...
  9. Coloured Folders on a Network Drive ?

Coloured Folders on a Network Drive ?: Hi Guys, I have been looking for a simple solution for a long time to this question: How can I show coloured folders on my Network Drive ? on my Local PC i have this set up which works exceedingly well for me ! Folder style = Large Classic Folders Green Folder = Excel...
  10. Change Folder Background Colour

Change Folder Background Colour: How to change Folder Background Colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-folder-background-colour/1ad34827-a83d-4f7b-afa6-3b7e1cc91499

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive color coding folders

2. color coding in one drive

3. can you color code folders in onedrive

4. colour codes for onedrive,
  5. color coding folders in onedrive