Windows 10: Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

Discus and support Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hiya!I noticed a previous question about colour coordinated folders, I know there's third party sources however for work purposes using these isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lauren Clayton1, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

Hiya!I noticed a previous question about colour coordinated folders, I know there's third party sources however for work purposes using these isn't something we can do, will there be an update to File Explorer at some point that will allow us to change the colour of folders? We utilise it in sharepoint and having it in File Explorer would be really handy.Thank you!

:)

Lauren Clayton1, Feb 29, 2024
  2. AmyLever Win User

Outlook Folder Colour

How do I change the folder list to stand out? When moving a msg to a folder, I click on the Folder tab and all folders appear on the right. when I move the cursor over them they are barely highlighted and find it hard to see what folder im sending the
    email to. Can you make that a darker or highlighted colour? thanks

AmyLever, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

Search by coordinates?

Try, 59.(decimal point)4071,(comma) (space)17.(decimal point)7782 without the words in brackets.

Those coordinates will take you to somewhere in Sweden near to a road called Hummelmoravagen.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

1. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024 - Similar Threads - Colour Coordinated Folders

2. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024: Hiya!I noticed a previous question about colour coordinated folders, I know there's third party sources however for work purposes using these isn't something we can do, will there be an update to File Explorer at some point that will allow us to change the colour of folders?...
  3. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024: Hiya!I noticed a previous question about colour coordinated folders, I know there's third party sources however for work purposes using these isn't something we can do, will there be an update to File Explorer at some point that will allow us to change the colour of folders?...
  4. Power Dependency Coordinator info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Dependency Coordinator info: where i can found info on Power Dependency Coordinator driver ? disable it clean my power issues its broke the explorer.exe but i use custom shell explorer that fix it i have better gaming experience when Power Dependency Coordinator driver is off...
  5. Colour of folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour of folder: I have changed my background theme to dark but I want to keep folders to white color, is their any way to do so. I have tried to search but couldn't get any solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colour-of-folder/25f68043-9c75-4d64-a756-079e55d5c4a9
  6. Outlook Folder Colour

Outlook Folder Colour: How do I change the folder list to stand out? When moving a msg to a folder, I click on the Folder tab and all folders appear on the right. when I move the cursor over them they are barely highlighted and find it hard to see what folder im sending the email to. Can you make...
  7. Colour Coordinated

Colour Coordinated: Unseen pointer in one is Goldish, in the other Greyish. It's cool how screen pic, bkgnd/accent colour, clock, title bars etc AND the pointer (matched or complimentary) can be made to all go together so nicely & with so much potential for variation. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  8. Coloured Folders on a Network Drive ?

Coloured Folders on a Network Drive ?: Hi Guys, I have been looking for a simple solution for a long time to this question: How can I show coloured folders on my Network Drive ? on my Local PC i have this set up which works exceedingly well for me ! Folder style = Large Classic Folders Green Folder = Excel...
  9. Colour coding folders in Onedrive

Colour coding folders in Onedrive: When will this feature be available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colour-coding-folders-in-onedrive/11c58300-a827-4a1d-b55c-e7f92275ebc6"
  10. Change Folder Background Colour

Change Folder Background Colour: How to change Folder Background Colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-folder-background-colour/1ad34827-a83d-4f7b-afa6-3b7e1cc91499