Windows 10: Colour Coordinated

Discus and support Colour Coordinated in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Unseen pointer in one is Goldish, in the other Greyish. It's cool how screen pic, bkgnd/accent colour, clock, title bars etc AND the pointer (matched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Colour Coordinated

Unseen pointer in one is Goldish, in the other Greyish. It's cool how screen pic, bkgnd/accent colour, clock, title bars etc AND the pointer (matched or complimentary) can be made to all go together so nicely & with so much potential for variation.

Colour Coordinated e6789281-08ad-43e5-8cdd-018c7d62e08d?upload=true.png
    Colour Coordinated 30f58414-749e-4c62-ad04-36a9ebb72d7e?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Colour Coordinated 280a132e-a317-4cd1-a1d4-b2e836088a3b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Sep 3, 2019

2. Search by coordinates?

Try, 59.(decimal point)4071,(comma) (space)17.(decimal point)7782 without the words in brackets.

Those coordinates will take you to somewhere in Sweden near to a road called Hummelmoravagen.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Sep 3, 2019
  3. code001 Win User
    3D Builder: Coordinates with points Relative/Polar to...

I don't see any way to have a Move or Draw of something which can be "Relative to previous coordinates".

All CAD systems have drawing or editing with coordinates that can be choosen amongs

• ablsolute
    • relative
    • polar
    Is it possible to know how to do it

or

is it possible to have it as a feature in the next release?

It would be really helpfull

code001, Sep 3, 2019
  4. mathe226 Win User

Colour Coordinated

Search by coordinates?

How do I search for a place by coordinates in Nokia maps? I have the latest version 2.5.

The customer support says there multiple formats to use like:

• N59.4071 E17.7782
    • 59,4071 17,7782
    But neither of this works for me. The first one gives "No result found", the second one gives a hit on the street Carrera 59 in Colombia, on the other side of the earth. :smileyfrustrated:

mathe226, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Colour Coordinated

1. Colour Coordinated - Similar Threads - Colour Coordinated

2. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  3. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  4. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  5. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?: Whenever my Notebook goes to Screen Timout and i turn it on again by moving the mouse, the colour profile that i set in Windows Colour Management is not active anymore.I have to open Display Settings by right clicking the Desktop, and then the colour profile activates...
  6. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?: Whenever my Notebook goes to Screen Timout and i turn it on again by moving the mouse, the colour profile that i set in Windows Colour Management is not active anymore.I have to open Display Settings by right clicking the Desktop, and then the colour profile activates...
  7. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024: Hiya!I noticed a previous question about colour coordinated folders, I know there's third party sources however for work purposes using these isn't something we can do, will there be an update to File Explorer at some point that will allow us to change the colour of folders?...
  9. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024: Hiya!I noticed a previous question about colour coordinated folders, I know there's third party sources however for work purposes using these isn't something we can do, will there be an update to File Explorer at some point that will allow us to change the colour of folders?...
  10. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024