Windows 10: Colour Management Issues after 2004 update

Discus and support Colour Management Issues after 2004 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A long shot, but does anyone here still use Picasa, in particular the Picasa image viewer, if so or if you've noticed on other photo viewers, is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zagzig, Sep 19, 2020.

1. zagzig Win User

Colour Management Issues after 2004 update

A long shot, but does anyone here still use Picasa, in particular the Picasa image viewer, if so or if you've noticed on other photo viewers, is the colour management working for you? Colour management works fine in the main Picasa program for me, but not in the image viewer since upgrading to 2004.

:)

zagzig, Sep 19, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Colour Management Issues after 2004 update - Similar Threads - Colour Management Issues

2. Issues with Colour Distortion after May update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Colour Distortion after May update.: Hey.After I let my PC do the update I started to notice blue lines appearing in unusual places Picture for Reference.PC was running fine before the update.I did a quick google search and there was a another article that mentioned a method for fixing it Disabling the Triggers...
  3. Laptop with sleep issues after update 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop with sleep issues after update 2004: Hi My laptop doesn't sleep after updating from 1903 factory default to version 2004. Before the update, the device was normal and going automatically to sleep when left idle for 10 minutes. No power setting was changed and Windows Update is always activated. I checked...
  4. Printing issues after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing issues after updating to 2004: Hello, After the 2004 update, when I print an email, that would have printed on one page, it now prints on 4 pages with the first page looking like a title page with the sent from and subject line, the body of the email prints on the following pages, and the last page is...
  5. Network issues after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network issues after 2004 update: Ever since I got the windows 2004 update, my WiFi speeds have been reduced drastically. I have tried the command prompt solution, reinstalling drivers, updating drivers and resetting network. Could someone help me with this? submitted by /u/SiLenT_KnIGhT12 [link]...
  6. Taskbar changes colour after Windows 10 2004 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar changes colour after Windows 10 2004 update: I have just installed the 2004 update on Windows 10 and my taskbar has changed colour to a horrible metallic grey. I have tried changing the colour in settings>personalisation>colours>accent colour, but as you can see in the attached screenshot the "start, taskbar and action...
  7. Storage issues after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage issues after 2004 update: Update to 2004 went very well except that when I go to Settings-System-Storage and click on Temporary files it does not show which files can be removed. It just stays blank. Has anyone seen this? I checked other posts but did not see any reference to this. Thanks everyone....
  8. Storage issues after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Storage issues after 2004 update: Update to 2004 went very well except that when I go to Settings-System-Storage and click on Temporary files it does not show which files can be removed. It just stays blank. Has anyone seen this? I checked other posts but did not see any reference to this. Thanks everyone....
  9. Issue after latest(2004) update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue after latest(2004) update: Hello guys, I installed the latest update but my pc suddenly became slower. Windows UI animations are laggy and I think that gaming performance is worse too. Is there anything I am missing? I have a good pc and Windows UI was smooth before update. CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 2600 GPU:...
  10. Colour management settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour management settings: I have somehow fiddled with the colour management settings on my laptop and it will now only print in black and white. printer is fine and will print in colour from any other device. Can anyone help?...