Windows 10: Colour management settings

Discus and support Colour management settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have somehow fiddled with the colour management settings on my laptop and it will now only print in black and white. printer is fine and will print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Miriam...2, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Colour management settings

I have somehow fiddled with the colour management settings on my laptop and it will now only print in black and white. printer is fine and will print in colour from any other device. Can anyone help?

:)

Miriam...2, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Colour management settings

pr0n Inspector, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Colour management settings

1. Colour management settings - Similar Threads - Colour management settings

2. Automatically manage colour for apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically manage colour for apps.: The issue revolves around a Windows feature called ‘ACM’ Automatic Color Manager for applications. When I activate this feature, the display appears excellent initially, but after waking up the laptop from sleep or a restart, the screen inverts as shown in the attached image....
  3. Automatically manage colour for apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically manage colour for apps.: The issue revolves around a Windows feature called ‘ACM’ Automatic Color Manager for applications. When I activate this feature, the display appears excellent initially, but after waking up the laptop from sleep or a restart, the screen inverts as shown in the attached image....
  4. COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.

in Windows 10 Customization
    COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.: I calibrate and profile my laptop for photo editing in photoshop. I currently use Windows 10 on my laptop. I create my own ICC profiles and add them to All Profiles in the Windows 10 Colour Management tool. I then go back to the Devices section,click Use my Settings and...
  5. COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.: I calibrate and profile my laptop for photo editing in photoshop. I currently use Windows 10 on my laptop. I create my own ICC profiles and add them to All Profiles in the Windows 10 Colour Management tool. I then go back to the Devices section,click Use my Settings and...
  6. COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Colour Setting

Colour Setting: Since the last update the colour setting option for Start, Taskbar and Action Centre is greyed out and is no longer available. Not important but annoying. Any suggestions appreciated....
  8. Change background colour settings

Change background colour settings: How do I change the background colour so that the pages are not black with white text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/change-background-colour-settings/f468001b-34f2-435c-a69c-dd7a9c20e229
  9. "Some settings are managed by your organization" in colours tab

"Some settings are managed by your organization" in colours tab: In pesonalization i cannot set a lockscreen background(greyed out) and in colours tab there is one notification "Some settings are managed by your organization" please help 9938
  10. Colour Management error loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Colour Management error loop: I can't seem to use the Colour Management tool in Windows. Keeps throwing an error 'The Devices pages have been refreshed due to a hardware change'. Even after dismissing the popup, it keeps reappearing. I've recorded a video to show the error: [MEDIA] Does anyone know how...