Windows 10: colour of links in edge (bing)

Discus and support colour of links in edge (bing) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, when I am browsing the net using Edge the first line of a link is in blue and when I click on the link to the site and come out of the site it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by donnylad, Dec 31, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

colour of links in edge (bing)

Hi all, when I am browsing the net using Edge the first line of a link is in blue and when I click on the link to the site and come out of the site it changes colour to only a slight difference of colour so that it is hard to see which sites I have been to.
    Is it possible to change to a different colour for the sites I have visited please?.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Dec 31, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 31, 2018
  4. colour of links in edge (bing)

Remove Bing from Microsoft Edge

Hi Bonnie,

Bing is design to work with Microsoft Edge and cannot be removed. Do you just want to change the default search engine used on Microsoft Edge? If yes, follow the steps below on how to change the default search engine on Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the "..." icon at the upper right hand of the window and select
      Settings.
    • Select View advanced settings.
    • Select Change search engine.
    • Select a different search engine and Set as default.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

colour of links in edge (bing)

1. colour of links in edge (bing) - Similar Threads - colour links edge

2. Edge tab text colour.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge tab text colour.: I like Edge browser but find the black tab text page description difficult to read unless i have a light tab background which i am not keen on, is there a simple way of changing it to white like in Chrome? Thanks in advance. 177111
  3. MS EDGE & BING.

in Cortana
    MS EDGE & BING.: I am raging right now. I just did the latest update and was confronted by Edge being automatically opened as my main browser, signed in to Edge and Bing being used even when i have NEVER used it. I DO NOT WANT TO USE EDGE OR BING, I NEVER HAVE AND I NEVER WILL. What part of...
  4. Edge marks Bing as Not Secure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge marks Bing as Not Secure: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/neuronbuster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hla6w1/edge_marks_bing_as_not_secure/
  5. Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing: The browser and search engine for business [ATTACH] In our mission to empower people with knowledge with Microsoft 365, one critical opportunity is the internet. We know that 60% of the time people spend on the PC is within the web browser, and it has become the primary...
  6. bing Image missing on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    bing Image missing on Edge: I have Bing set to open when I open browsers. IE and Google Chrome works fine, but when I open Edge, the Bing image is missing. It just shows up as gray. I've ran dism restore health and startcomponentcleanup. I changed default browser setting to another url and then switched...
  7. colour of links in edge (bing)

in Windows 10 Support
    colour of links in edge (bing): Hi all, when I am browsing the net using Edge the first line of a link is in blue and when I click on the link to the site and come out of the site it changes colour to only a slight difference of colour so that it is hard to see which sites I have been to. Is it possible to...
  8. Microsoft Edge/Bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge/Bing: How do I permanently turn these off? I've got all my settings to "off," yet it keeps popping open. I'd like to get rid of it permanently, but it doesn't want to let me, so turning it off permanently will be the next best thing....
  9. Bing, Updates, Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bing, Updates, Edge: 1, wanted to delete bing. Since hv found Bing in hidden files, don't know if ok to delete, don't see uninstall option. changing default searcher doesn't work. Seems most have .dll extension. how to do? tired of crap taking up space, tracking every move 2. hate 10. Am...
  10. Bing not working in Edge or Cortana

in Browsers and Email
    Bing not working in Edge or Cortana: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 10 - everything is working fine apart from I can't do anything with Bing. Doing a search from Edge or Cortana just brings up the 'hmm can't access page' error. Trying to go to www.bing.com from Edge or...