Windows 10: Colour printing

Discus and support Colour printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot print in colour from my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Windows 10. The printer is an HP printer but there is nothing wrong with it - I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LittlerooXC, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Colour printing

I cannot print in colour from my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Windows 10. The printer is an HP printer but there is nothing wrong with it - I can print in colour from other devices on this same printer. I have installed all updates and run the troubleshooter, restarted my laptop, but it can't identify any problems. When I try to print in colour, it only prints in monochrome. There's no printer error message. This is a recent problem, I used to be able to print in colour and haven't knowingly changed any of the settings.

Can anyone help (I am not very tech-savvy)?

:)

LittlerooXC, Nov 8, 2019

2. Laptop won't print in colour

I cannot print in colour from my laptop. It prints in colour from my phone, which suggests there is a problem with the system on my laptop. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, please?

Thanks

ColinFoord-Divers, Nov 8, 2019
  3. No colour printing after Windows 10 upgrade

Hello

I am running 64-bit Windows 10 and Office 365 with automatic updates. The most recent updates were installed on 16 June 2017.

I have lost all colour printing on my HP CP5225 networked printer. Everything prints in grayscale, regardless of the print settings. The printer itself is OK and my wife (who is still using Windows 7) can print to it in colour across our network.

This is a very recent fault but I am not sure exactly when it started. Previously I had no difficulty colour printing under Windows 10.

I have tried deleting and re-installing the printer. This made no difference to the fault.

In Device Manager the CP5225 has a print queue, it is listed as a printer, and as a WSD print device. Previously it was working OK on a TCP/IP port. I am not sure when Windows switched this over, or how to switch it back. We have several networked printers.

What do you suggest to restore colour printing?

John_Illingworth, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Robbac13 Win User

Colour printing

Unable to print in colour

Hallo,

• I do not have any other windows 10 devices connected to this printer i have ipad ,iPhone, android phone, tablet, all connected to printer which all print in colour with no problems.

• Colour printing f3cc08a2-04fc-4e1c-8b4c-734ae1dc66ab?upload=true.jpg
      I
      am unable to print colour text or photos
    • The current build of windows 10 is version 1709 os build16299.192

Robbac13, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Colour printing

1. Colour printing - Similar Threads - Colour printing

2. I had an update done on my computer and now printer will not print in colour - is orange...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I had an update done on my computer and now printer will not print in colour - is orange...: My printer HP ENVY Photo 7155 will not print in colour since I had an update done yesterday. It prints in orange tones only. I have replaced both cartridges but to no avail...please help...
  3. changing print colour from grey to black.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    changing print colour from grey to black.: Hi, advice needed on how to change the colour of printing from grey to black-nothing is working. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-print-colour-from-grey-to-black/d39340b2-0ac8-419a-96e9-ae29e1eda476
  4. how do I make my printer print in colour ie i receive a e.mail with a colour I am only...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I make my printer print in colour ie i receive a e.mail with a colour I am only...: I receive a coloured attachment with a e.mail but canonly print in black. I can "print" in colour a sheet that I feed directly into the printer ? something has changed in the past2/3weeks. Can you help Please Ron Hayes...
  5. How to print colour with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to print colour with windows 10: Hi there, I recently bought a new Dell laptop (Inspiron 15, 5000 series). I have only had it a week and am unable to print colour. I have new ink, my printer is working fine as it printed colour with my previous laptop. Each time I try to change printing option from...
  6. Windows 10 - Colour Printing Not Working Properly Anymore

Windows 10 - Colour Printing Not Working Properly Anymore: I am running Windows 10 and have two Epson Inkjet Printers attached (one is a multifunction device). They are Windows 10 compatible and have been working fine up until recently. Now I have corruption / colour issues when printing a colour pdf and more recently any colour...
  7. Help with printing in colour in Windows 10

Help with printing in colour in Windows 10: I have an HP printer Envy 5540. I had help from HP to get the printer printing wirelessly. I also was having trouble getting any colour printing. Everything came out black and white. I moved house. I am now back to not being able to print wirelessly. The printer isn't...
  8. Inaccuate colour when printing photos

Inaccuate colour when printing photos: My computer with Windows 10 is printing photos with inaccuarate colours. They are dark or overintense. How can I get it to print with accurate color? I have an HP Envy 4552 printer with HP cartridges...
  9. HP Officjet 4650 stopped printing colour and wont automatically duplex.

HP Officjet 4650 stopped printing colour and wont automatically duplex.: I have tried uninstalling all HP drivers and reinstalling, following instructions from the PF Printers Forum. Worked OK but on restarting PC today no printing at all! Have repeated the HP Forum uninstall /re-install .Now won't print from Word at all!! I am sure its a...
  10. When printing I select colour but i find every time it jumps back to monochrome, so i am...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When printing I select colour but i find every time it jumps back to monochrome, so i am...: When printing I always select colour but it seems to have a mind of its own and jumps back and I find it always prints out in monochrome. This happens every time I print, very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated to solve this problem. Rick...