Windows 10: Colour profiles not loading at restart

Discus and support Colour profiles not loading at restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I restart my computer, the colour settings reset, making me having to apply thecthe profile in colour management every tike I restart my pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nikolas.2, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Nikolas.2 Win User

Colour profiles not loading at restart

Every time I restart my computer, the colour settings reset, making me having to apply thecthe profile in colour management every tike I restart my pc. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

:)

Nikolas.2, Jun 10, 2020

2. Assigning colour profiles does not work well

sorry, its necessary restart to update your changes, but if you want to improve your "the brightness setting" I suggest to apply "International Colour Consortium" in your setting colour:

https://pcmonitors.info/articles/using-icc-prof...

DouglasMillar69, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Colour profiles not loading Windows 10

I just updated to Windows 10 version 1511. OS build 10586.29

Before i was having issues with my graphics driver being automatically updated to an older one and crashing. THis update seems to have stopped this so far but now none of my colour profiles will load at all.

I get the option in my NVIDIA control panel to use NVIDIA settings or to use other applications control settings which is selected.

My graphics card is a GeForce GT 240. Driver version 341.92.

Please help me to get my colours back as i use my computer for work as a designer and i need accurate colours.

Thanks

Tom

abigailsmithandtom, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Colour profiles not loading at restart

0.0.24 not load profile at startup

W1zzard deleting profiles.ini helps only for first restart. *Frown Colour profiles not loading at restart :(

- I delete profiles.ini
    - find max
    - create new profile
    - load Default and new profile any times - all work
    - set Startup by registry with new profile.
    - load Default and hibernate
    - on and ... see loaded new profile, but ......
    - i try load again Default and than again new - NOT WORK
    - restart - NOT LOADED *Frown Colour profiles not loading at restart :(

after creating new profile - it loaded ONLY ONCE!

AndreyPopov, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Colour profiles not loading at restart

1. Colour profiles not loading at restart - Similar Threads - Colour profiles loading

2. User profile not loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  3. User profile not loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  4. temporary profile loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    temporary profile loaded: Each time I log on to my computer it loads a new profile...how come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-loaded/05397ed1-3beb-48dc-8164-73b73ea4c8c6
  5. Second monitor not keeping colour management profile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor not keeping colour management profile: When my computer goes to sleep or after re logging to my computer the second monitor had lost its colour management settings. Going to display settings \ Advance display settings \ Display adapter properties for Display 2, the Color Management windows still shows my most...
  6. Windows colour profile problems

Windows colour profile problems: I have 2 Win10 Pcs, both with the same model of Dell monitor. One is calibrated with the LUT in the monitor, and one with an ICC profile (defunct USB hub, so no access to the LUT) . Both PCs have the same wallpaper picture, one of mine. The wallpaper looked the same as the...
  7. Profile cannot load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile cannot load: Im using my correct login but this keeps appearing. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-cannot-load/805734d5-95af-4bfb-acd9-dbbfbd801a8d
  8. unwanted resetting of colour profiles to standard.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unwanted resetting of colour profiles to standard.: I am working with a few different colour profiles for various ambient light conditions. I made them with calibrating software and the are listed in the display settings. When I change to another profile, all is fine. A next change (whether that is a changing to another or...
  9. Assigning colour profiles does not work well

Assigning colour profiles does not work well: Hi, I have a few calibrations for various light conditions and the are neatly listed in the display window. However, when I want to change a profile I need to reboot, which is quite annoying. I have the issue on two win10 machines, of which one has a brand new install. I used...
  10. ICC colour profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ICC colour profiles: I want to remove a yellowish tint from my laptop screen - LG Display LP173WF4-SPF5 I have added a few ICC profiles but the colours look exactly the same, is this possible with laptop screens or is it just for monitors?...