Windows 10: Colour Saturation problem

Discus and support Colour Saturation problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I've come across this new problem,and i would like some help with it.When i start some games,the screen is over saturated in different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sudsy malone, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Colour Saturation problem

Hi

I've come across this new problem,and i would like some help with it.When i start some games,the screen is over saturated in different colours(red,green,white).When the game crashes,it is always like the screen below too much white on screen.

Colour Saturation problem 31a30380-c556-41d8-b11b-18555068961d?upload=true.jpg

How do i fix this problem?.I go to Settings,and when i click on System the over saturation problem has gone!.This has only started since the Windows 10 1903 update.

Any ideas on how to fix my problem?.

Thanks in advance

Colin

:)

Sudsy malone, Jul 1, 2019
  2. evareid Win User

Colour Problems

ok i dont really know much about computers but i will try and explain my problem in as much detail as i can

1. I upgraded to Windows 10 2. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E531

My problem is this - So I make gifs on my photoshop cs5.1 and upload them to tumblr and everything was working fine until a few days ago and I noticed the colour was different when i post my finished gifs on tumblr. The gifs appear to be a lower saturation
    than what I've made on photoshop. - I know photoshop is correct because if i look at the gifs on my iphone they match the colouring on there.

(It's the same on both my browsers chrome/firefox)

I cannot take a screenshot of this because whenever i take a screenshot of my tumblr gif it just magically shows as the colouring i made on photoshop?? I can provide photos taken from my PHONE if needed

evareid, Jul 1, 2019
  3. #Candice Win User
    Win 10 HDMI Output problem

Hi Yashwanth,

Thank you very much for your advice. I've tried both methods you suggested but it doesn't help, HDMI output was still black & white while DVI output is normal (with colour). However, a friend later told me that this could due to the "saturation" that was
    dropped to zero due to some error during installation of some drivers. I've checked the colour saturation level and it really was the reason why! What I don't really understand is that if the saturation level is zero, then why I can see colour if I use
    DVI output but not HDMI? Anyway, thank you so much for your help and I hope this "alternative solution" may help others who suffer from the same problem.

#Candice, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Colour Saturation problem

Washed out colours

So I have recently gotten a HP notebook laptop with windows 10

and my screen colours are NOT displaying true colours! As a digital artist this messes with me pretty badly as when i check my work on my phone the colours are 10x darker and/saturated then what I originally see on this laptop. I have colour calibrated,
    messed with the intel hp graphic settings and nothing is coming up as true colour! HELP

ShifterPrincessMae, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Colour Saturation problem

1. Colour Saturation problem - Similar Threads - Colour Saturation problem

2. Screen Colour Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Colour Problem: When I start watching videos after I unplugged charging cable my video colours start going really bad and nothing changes even after I plug it back in. It looks like it's a 3D video, RGB just mixes and I can't understand anything. It also looks like I'm watching a hologram...
  3. Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?: In Lightroom or Photoshop, the colours are correct. I calibrated my monitor again and updated all drivers. Also, I cleaned out all profiles in MS colour management and use only the one created by x-ray. When I open the exported jpg in sRGB converted from ProPhoto then it...
  4. Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?: In Lightroom or Photoshop, the colours are correct. I calibrated my monitor again and updated all drivers. Also, I cleaned out all profiles in MS colour management and use only the one created by x-ray. When I open the exported jpg in sRGB converted from ProPhoto then it...
  5. Why are my colours different saturated when displayed on MS desktop or pdf?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Saturation

Saturation: I've been pulling my hair out trying to find a way to just change the saturation on my display. The graphics command center doesn't function as it used to and all tutorials I've seen just don't work anymore because of updates moving things around. All I want is to change my...
  7. Scree colour saturation

Scree colour saturation: Hello, Every time when in turn on my night light mode, the colours on the screen become very saturated. it really irritates my eyes! When night light is off, everything is fine....
  8. Problem Win10 Colours

Problem Win10 Colours: Hello! I recently rebooted my PC and the accent of the dark theme colour changed to a brown-ish version. As you hopefully can see the windows of my browser and teams are slightly brown compared to other displayed colours. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I tried changing the colours...
  9. Dull colour saturation

Dull colour saturation: I just bought this new computer because it has Windows 10.Acer Aspire 3 The colour saturation on the windows supplied pics look great, but as soon as I go anywhere the picture looks dull like an old newspaper. What the heck?...
  10. Colours too saturated on new XPS 15 7590

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colours too saturated on new XPS 15 7590: I recently 3 days ago received my new purchased Dell XPS 15 7590, and I find its colors to be much too saturated. Being a graphic designer, I can't use it for work since colors on my device aren't reflective of industry standards and what other devices see. I've looked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. color saturation in windows 10