Windows 10: colour visiblity

Discus and support colour visiblity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; in the depth of colur coumbition some time its to much brighntnes of printes when i print frombesthomeprinterr.com but may be it wiil fix soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jeffboll, Jan 22, 2021.

1. jeffboll Win User

colour visiblity

in the depth of colur coumbition some time its to much brighntnes of printes when i print frombesthomeprinterr.com but may be it wiil fix soon

:)

jeffboll, Jan 22, 2021
  2. cobrasl Win User

External Hard Drive (WD Elements) is visible in PW but not in explorer

followed steps..

the partition displayed as below...

colour visiblity [​IMG]

as advised I selected "list".. and for a long time it was like this..

colour visiblity [​IMG]

cobrasl, Jan 22, 2021
  3. No Icons visible in task bar, Win 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with icons in the Task bar after November update, do let us know the following:

• Is this issue confined only with icons in the Task bar?
    • What happens when you try to click on those icons?
    • What exactly do you mean by: "they are there but not visible"?

Method 1: If you are referring to showing up of different icons in Task in System tray, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key from the Keyboard, type
      Turn system icons On or Off
      and select it.
    • Try to turn on the icons that are visible.

Method 2:

Step 1: If not, I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode and check if the icons are visible to access.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or missing system files after the update. I suggest you to place the computer in normal mode and try to perform SFC scan.

Steps: Place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter
    • In the System Configuration
      window, click on General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Perform SFC scan, System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 22, 2021
  4. colour visiblity

Text/Highlight Menu Colour

fine its easy follow the steps below :

1:right click on empty space at desktop

2:Go to personalisation

3:see at top right of the screen for "Hight contrast setting"

4:-go to the "selected text" In the list.

5:- click on the right side box among two square box (in your case its already white in color).

6: colour choosing window will open than click at the colour you want to choose.

7:-click on "done "

8:-than save it and give some name to that colour which you have chosen.

its done now your Hight lighted colour in in your hand.

happy to help you. colour visiblity :)

vanshitavanshita, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

colour visiblity

1. colour visiblity - Similar Threads - colour visiblity

2. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  3. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?: Whenever my Notebook goes to Screen Timout and i turn it on again by moving the mouse, the colour profile that i set in Windows Colour Management is not active anymore.I have to open Display Settings by right clicking the Desktop, and then the colour profile activates...
  4. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?: Whenever my Notebook goes to Screen Timout and i turn it on again by moving the mouse, the colour profile that i set in Windows Colour Management is not active anymore.I have to open Display Settings by right clicking the Desktop, and then the colour profile activates...
  5. How to fix Colour Management Profile not active anymore after Screen Timeout?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  7. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  8. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  9. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  10. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware