Windows 10: ColourAdapterclient.dll not functioning

Discus and support ColourAdapterclient.dll not functioning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I try running Clip Studio paint it says that it is 'Not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Archie Hosken, Jan 24, 2023.

1. ColourAdapterclient.dll not functioning

Whenever I try running Clip Studio paint it says that it is 'Not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." How can I fix this?

:)

Archie Hosken, Jan 24, 2023

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 24, 2023
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

ColourAdapterclient.dll not functioning 61736d1485962587t-dll-missing-1.jpg

4. ColourAdapterclient.dll not functioning

Function Discovery Printer Port DLL not working

Hi,

I would like to inform that, changing the environment variables may help in getting the issue fixed.

Please check the suggestions by OctavioVela from the link mentioned below and see if it helps.

Redirecting

Note: This also applies to Windows 10. In the step 2 from the link above instead of right clicking on Mycomputer icon just right click on Computer.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to follow the steps given in the below article:

Fix printer problems

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

ColourAdapterclient.dll not functioning

1. ColourAdapterclient.dll not functioning - Similar Threads - ColourAdapterclient dll functioning

2. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  3. An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed: Hi, I am trying to download a document & the following message is now being displayed: "An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed" I've never had an issue before until today, any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  5. ERROR NUMBER 0X80040707 DLL FUNCTION CALL CRASHED ISRT.EnumFoldersItem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ERROR NUMBER 0X80040707 DLL FUNCTION CALL CRASHED ISRT.EnumFoldersItem: Good morning dear, I am trying to install a game and this error keeps appearing I googled and didn't find a solution for this particular error....
  6. ERROR NUMBER 0X80040707 DLL FUNCTION CALL CRASHED ISRT.EnumFoldersItem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ERROR NUMBER 0X80040707 DLL FUNCTION CALL CRASHED ISRT.EnumFoldersItem: I am trying to install some game and this error keeps appearing I googled and didn't find a solution for this particular error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-number-0x80040707-dll-function-call-crashed/e0b9dbdf-080f-462e-853f-3ad568b99edf
  7. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  8. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  9. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383
  10. Further to Previous Thread re "Function Discovery Print Provider Dll s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Further to Previous Thread re "Function Discovery Print Provider Dll s: I have a Printer Epson Stylus S20 been standing for several years, as a printer it has a use for my son's laptop. to print his Repetitive lists, being severely autistic. A scanner would treble the quantity all the same, as a work of art, that would have mostly to be burnt...