Windows 10: Colourblind filter

Discus and support Colourblind filter in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi so I'm midly colourblind, i noticed not that long ago Windows had an integrated colourblind filter options and it real help me to distinguish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yeyodesu, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Yeyodesu Win User

Colourblind filter

Hi so I'm midly colourblind, i noticed not that long ago Windows had an integrated colourblind filter options and it real help me to distinguish colours but I just realised a really big bug regarding the aforedmentioned filter, I have a dual monitor setup and I noticed that my second monitor has the filter applied 2 times so the colours are really messed up making it annoying to see everithing as it should in only the main one. Is there a solution to this?

Thanks in advance Colourblind filter :D!

:)

Yeyodesu, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Colourblind filter [​IMG]

Try0x101, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Colourblind filter

Filter by price

Hi Thanatica,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Are you referring these feature in Windows Store?
    • When you say 'filtering by price' are you referring to price filters ascending or descending?

If yes then I suggest you to open Windows Store click on
    Apps tab
    ; Click on Top apps; Under Refine you can filter for free and paid apps. However there is no option to filter ascending or descending under paid. You may leave feedback about this feature in Feedback app. Thank
    you.

Pavan_N, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Colourblind filter

1. Colourblind filter - Similar Threads - Colourblind filter

2. how to turn off a file explorer filter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to turn off a file explorer filter: Windows 10 enterprise22H2I have one folder in file explorer that is filtering by date modified. I can not find a way to get this folder display all dates by default. I have tried unchecking the "select a date or date range" box that opens when you click on the date modified...
  3. how to turn off a file explorer filter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off a file explorer filter: Windows 10 enterprise22H2I have one folder in file explorer that is filtering by date modified. I can not find a way to get this folder display all dates by default. I have tried unchecking the "select a date or date range" box that opens when you click on the date modified...
  4. how to turn off a file explorer filter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Safe Search Filter = on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe Search Filter = on: I have an issue with safe search beinn set to ON and I can't set it stating "the administrator has control" or something like that. I am the admin and have tried everything to change it but to no avail. I use Starlink as my ISP and have sent another question to see if they...
  6. Safe Search Filter = on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe Search Filter = on: I have an issue with safe search beinn set to ON and I can't set it stating "the administrator has control" or something like that. I am the admin and have tried everything to change it but to no avail. I use Starlink as my ISP and have sent another question to see if they...
  7. Safe Search Filter = on

8. How do I filter and find firewall rules

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I filter and find firewall rules: Is there a way to filter and search/sort firewall rules? Whenever I have a Windows 10 or 11 app firewall problem I have to just scroll and scroll. Should I be using the shell instead, or is there something in the GUI that is just not obvious to my old eyes and just lets you...
  9. How do I filter and find firewall rules

How do I filter and find firewall rules: Is there a way to filter and search/sort firewall rules? Whenever I have a Windows 10 or 11 app firewall problem I have to just scroll and scroll. Should I be using the shell instead, or is there something in the GUI that is just not obvious to my old eyes and just lets you...
  10. In case you or someone you know is colourblind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In case you or someone you know is colourblind: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d143rx/in_case_you_or_someone_you_know_is_colourblind/