Windows 10: Coloured backround on applications

Discus and support Coloured backround on applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I start Bing or Google I get a red coloured backround until the application is fully loaded. I also get this backround on text generated in other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StevenWilleter, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Coloured backround on applications

When I start Bing or Google I get a red coloured backround until the application is fully loaded. I also get this backround on text generated in other programs. I've tried, without success to eliminate this in Windows Settings Personalisation and have ,under advice from MS, installed Windows 1903 which took all day but to no avail.

:)

StevenWilleter, Aug 24, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Application Colour Inversion

No guarantees...….
    Suggest to check your High Contrast setting. See if it is turned On.
    Settings > Personalisation > right side, High Contrast Settings > under Use High Contrast, is it turned on ?

davidhk, Aug 24, 2019
  3. KSR47 Win User
    Windows 10 backround

I am using Windows 10 pro on laptop. I am not able to work the option picture as screen backround. As soon as I select this option, and after a select a picture, the option changes automatically to Solid colour. Can someone help.?

KSR47, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Tap1950 Win User

Coloured backround on applications

Application Colour Inversion

As requested screenshot attached

Screenshot showing Desktop in normal colours and Applications inverted

Tap1950, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Coloured backround on applications

1. Coloured backround on applications - Similar Threads - Coloured backround applications

2. backround

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  3. backround

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  4. backround

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Colour in Windows and Win applications

Colour in Windows and Win applications: Why has MS taken away the ability for users to change the default workspace colour from white? A White background uses the most energy to display AND its the worst colour for your eyes. Imagine the extra energy being used all around the world by users being forced to use a...
  6. Colour in Windows and Win applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colour in Windows and Win applications: Why has MS taken away the ability for users to change the default workspace colour from white? A White background uses the most energy to display AND its the worst colour for your eyes. Imagine the extra energy being used all around the world by users being forced to use a...
  7. Colour in Windows and Win applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Colour in Windows and application

Colour in Windows and application: Why has MS taken away the ability for users to change the default workspace colour from white? A White background uses the most energy to display AND its the worst colour for your eyes. Can you tell me your rationale for this?...
  9. Customized Backround

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customized Backround: Hello.So my question is,can i make a customized backround in windows 10 or linux,and to a video to be looping and to be also audio.It s like on ps4 when you log in there is a backround and music,and to work with linux and windows.I dunno why i asked here i didn t know where...
  10. Application Colour Inversion

in Windows 10 Support
    Application Colour Inversion: After last MS update all applications are colour Inverted. However the Desktop isn/t inverted. Have tried to restore to earlier date but it fails. Messing around with Magnifier settings doesn't work. Setttng every thing as High Contrast does change colurs but everthing is,...