Windows 10: coloured ios icons?

Discus and support coloured ios icons? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello are there free colored (app-)icons for download? If so where? mfg Toni ios icons in farbig? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BwlokHD, Jun 9, 2020.

1. BwlokHD Win User

coloured ios icons?

Hello are there free colored (app-)icons for download? If so where?

mfg Toni

:)

BwlokHD, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Coloured Battery Icon has vanished

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run the
    Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Power
      troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall and Reinstall ACPI driver and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows + X, Select Device manager.

• Click on Battery.

• Right click on ACPI driver.

• Select uninstall and restart the system.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jun 21, 2020
  3. icon colour

hi, so a few of my icons are the same colour (red) ive tried changing the theme but they stay the same. they use to be different colours?

samturner1, Jun 21, 2020
  4. coloured ios icons?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

coloured ios icons?

1. coloured ios icons? - Similar Threads - coloured ios icons

2. colourful icons on windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    colourful icons on windows 10 start menu: How do I get the colourful icons on windows 10 start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colourful-icons-on-windows-10-start-menu/0bdb6d87-a9b4-4052-8b12-1371d27bca00
  3. Desktop icon colours change to red

Desktop icon colours change to red: [IMG]Hi, A couple days ago i turned my pc on and it was running fine. Then it randomly made some of the colours that my monitor shows, such as green, as red. This makes gaming impossible as all i see is just red, and also disrupts online meetings. Ive checked the night...
  4. Change colour icon (start icons only)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change colour icon (start icons only): i just reset the pc and now i have black start icons on a black background, how can i change ONLY the icons of a different color? (taskbar must remain black) If i try to change it from settings, it changes the taskbar too. submitted by /u/DanBrandszy [link] [comments]...
  5. Office 365 Colourful icons

Office 365 Colourful icons: My Office 365 (including OneDrive) now have grey icons. Is there any way to restore them to their original colourful icons? Now it's horrible (I know it's because they are going to change the Start Menu, but please, don't break the actual one) submitted by /u/eneko613...
  6. Active window taskbar icon colours lighter than set appearance colour

Active window taskbar icon colours lighter than set appearance colour: Is there a way to change this? submitted by /u/shua-12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi8meh/active_window_taskbar_icon_colours_lighter_than/
  7. Change colour of tray icons

Change colour of tray icons: Anyone know how I change these tray icon colours ? I want to make them match my desktop. 146508
  8. Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning

Windows 10 - Green coloured icons meaning: Hi, does anyone know what this green shade means? it is not always like this so I think this means something is not right or ? I had an update recently and since then it is like this. [ATTACH]...
  9. Win10 desktop icon text colour

Win10 desktop icon text colour: Hi, i have a problem i have seen commented on many time going back several years so i am hoping MS has finally fixed the problem. The text for the desktop ICONs is white and almost unreadable when there is a light screen. I run three monitors as a CAD designer and have...
  10. Taskbar right click on icons colour wrong

Taskbar right click on icons colour wrong: Had Windows 10 installed but gave to many problems with some games i play so decided to go back to Windows 8.1. The problem i have is when i right click on a icon on the taskbar the popup box/menu colour is all wrong any idea how to fix this? Screen shot: [img] 16950