Windows 10: Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default

Discus and support Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a bit of a minor, yet still frustrating, issue with Calendar. I have my Google calendar synced and am enjoying using the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by W. Brookes, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default

Hello,

I'm having a bit of a minor, yet still frustrating, issue with Calendar.

I have my Google calendar synced and am enjoying using the Windows App but I don't like the default colours it chooses to represent my different categories. I would just get rid of Google Calendar but my wife and I share our calendars through it. I'm trying to select different colours for my different calendar categories but it keeps switching them back as soon as I sync or close and re-open the app.

Is there anything that can be done about this? I've read through other forums and have found similar issues but mostly with Outlook. In there it recommended deleting all the cache, search history, and cookies from Chrome. I tried that but that has not worked.

Thanks for any help on this... even if it's something that can't be fixed.

:)

W. Brookes, Oct 3, 2018
  2. bhaskar Win User

change colour in calendar

unfortunately you cannot just change the text colour of the date.

Is there a way to make a suggestion for this?

in the mean time, i will have to turn off the use of accent colours on the taskbar.

shame i can't use the blue colour i wanted Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default :(

bhaskar, Oct 5, 2018
  3. windows 10 default calendar cannot be set to the calendar app

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set Calendar app as default:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel and click on Default Programs.
    • Click on Set your Default Programs.
    • Click on Calendar app on the left side and click on
      Set as Default from the drop down option. Refer to the screenshot below:

Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default 0db0bf96-a334-41ac-8cdd-cee9ec882ff8.png

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default

1. Colours in Windows 10 Calendar keep changing back to default - Similar Threads - Colours Calendar keep

2. Windows 10 advanced audio settings keep changing back to default.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 advanced audio settings keep changing back to default.: I have a GoXLR by TC-Helicon and I use it to allocate apps to different audio outputs. A lot of apps get reset back to default system audio on boot. Example, I have Google Chrome set to my "Music" output. Once I boot my computer, it still says Music but the audio itself will...
  3. Windows 10 keeps changing default browser

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 keeps changing default browser: [ATTACH]The beauty of the Windows 10 operating system is that you’re spoiled for choice […] This article Windows 10 keeps changing default browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Windows background keeps changing to solid colour.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows background keeps changing to solid colour.: [ATTACH] I've got a fairly weird bug on Windows 10, where no matter what background I set my desktop to, occasionally icons will begin to create a solid colour around them, and also I can "paint" boxes on the desktop by clicking and dragging. I can get the background back...
  5. Windows 10 Calendar Default Reminder

Windows 10 Calendar Default Reminder: My Windows 10 Calendar default reminder is 24 hours and cannot be changed no matter what I do. If I reset the app, will I lose all my calendar events? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-calendar-default-reminder/5ea00e7f-4b29-4fe9-a344-74a5d4b32365
  6. A Service I've changed the default settings keeps resetting back to default

A Service I've changed the default settings keeps resetting back to default: There is a Service where I need the Log On property changed to "Local System account" with the allow service to interact with desktop checked. This is required for a program that needs to be run that connects to an external device. After some time it changes back to the...
  7. Default Printer keeps changing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default Printer keeps changing in Windows 10: We have two usb printers connected DTC1250E and DCP 132W As long as they are connected in that order . Then we can set the DCP132W to the default printer and the muster report runs to it . ie right click on a note pad file and it prints to the DC)132W We can log off and...
  8. Win 10 Keeps changing the default Browser back to IE / Edge

Win 10 Keeps changing the default Browser back to IE / Edge: All- I change the default browser back to Chrome at least 3 times a week. I seems like everytime someone sends me a URL in a MS app (Skype for Business, Outlook, etc) .. and I click that link 1) The URL opens in IE or Edge .. and 2) It changes my default browser back to...
  9. Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colour Changes in Windows 10 Calendar App Revert Instantly: Whenever I try to change the colour of a calendar in the Windows 10 Calendar App, it instantly reverts back to orange. Currently on Windows 10 version 1809, with Calendar App version 16005.10827.20137.0 Moved From: Calendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars...
  10. Photos App Source Keeps Changing Back to Default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Source Keeps Changing Back to Default: My default sources keep changing from the sources that I choose. Also, the photos app keeps recreating the pictures library in the C:\Users\UserHere directory even though I changed it over to another drive. I've also already tried uninstalling the photos app via Windows...