Windows 10: colours

Discus and support colours in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a new laptop recently with Windows 10 installed. No issues to be had until a few days into my purchase, when something went awry and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by claudemelb, Nov 7, 2018.

1. colours

I bought a new laptop recently with Windows 10 installed. No issues to be had until a few days into my purchase, when something went awry and the colours became muted. Vibrancy was lost. Weird because photos that I took with my camera are fine, and when I upload them onto my laptop the colours are all washed out.

I tried going through the settings but no luck. Anyone out there know what to do about this?

C

:)

claudemelb, Nov 7, 2018

2. Colour Scheme & Fonts

I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series.

Is it possible to change the default:

• Font face (without hacking the Registry)?
    • Colour scheme of inactive windows?

lehnerus2000, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Nov 7, 2018
  4. colours

colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

colours

1. colours - Similar Threads - colours

2. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  3. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  4. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  5. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  6. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?: My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed. Brightness adjustment button also not working.How to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-right-side-screen-was-fully-white-colour/9af8dcc3-ec78-44d9-a5d9-692250c330d6
  8. My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?

My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?: My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed. Brightness adjustment button also not working.How to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-right-side-screen-was-fully-white-colour/9af8dcc3-ec78-44d9-a5d9-692250c330d6
  9. My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Colour Coordinated Folders - 2024: Hiya!I noticed a previous question about colour coordinated folders, I know there's third party sources however for work purposes using these isn't something we can do, will there be an update to File Explorer at some point that will allow us to change the colour of folders?...