Windows 10: columns to single sheets

Discus and support columns to single sheets in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a document where the text is in columns two to a sheet. I want to convert this to text on single sheets. I would appreciate advice on how to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ray.TJ, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Ray.TJ Win User

columns to single sheets

I have a document where the text is in columns two to a sheet. I want to convert this to text on single sheets. I would appreciate advice on how to do this please.
    Many thanks

RayTJ

:)

Ray.TJ, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Copy Column Headings in Excel from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 - How?

I have Microsoft Office 2016 Excel on Windows 10.

I want to copy “Column Headings only in Excel” from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2. I do not want to copy data from Sheet 1.
    I tried some Google searches and had trouble following and understanding some of the steps.

In one of the search links I tried, a note said in effect, the column spacing in Sheet 1 did not match Sheet 2 spacing and would not allow me to proceed. So, maybe this can’t be done. I’m sure there were probably other issues, as well.

If what I want to do is possible, please don’t hesitate to make it “simple” in your response.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Hannu Win User
    Excel - date range column heading

Either of these

• COLUMNS($A$1:A1)-1
    • ROWS($A$1:A1)-1

... will give you an increasing number for either COLUMNS or ROWS. The dual reference to A1 could be anywhere (e.g. on the current sheet) as long as it doesn't step out of the sheet when you copy the formula.

I believe the rest of the formula is pretty "standard".

Hannu, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Rajesh S Win User

columns to single sheets

Better overview of different sheets in Microsoft Excel

I would like to suggest you a simple method to create Hyperlink of Sheet Name for easy navigation.

columns to single sheets Tzy3c.png

How it works:

• Press Ctrl+K to open the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
    • Click the Place in This Document button.
    • Then link to the sheet, select Sheet name from Cell Reference & press OK.
    • In Type the Cell reference write the Cell address which you want to
      attach with Sheet's Hyperlink.

Note,

• Repeat Step 1 to 3 for other Sheets.
    • Using this method you can create Sheet's Name list in desire order.

Rajesh S, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

columns to single sheets

1. columns to single sheets - Similar Threads - columns single sheets

2. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  3. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  4. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Excel work sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel work sheet: I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet....
  6. Copy Column Headings in Excel from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 - How?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy Column Headings in Excel from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 - How?: I have Microsoft Office 2016 Excel on Windows 10. I want to copy “Column Headings only in Excel” from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2. I do not want to copy data from Sheet 1. I tried some Google searches and had trouble following and understanding some of the steps. In one of the...
  7. Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.: I updated my computer on Friday and I believe I left an excel sheet I was working on open when I set it to "update and shut down". Now, on Monday, I tried to open the document. it opened, I saved it, and then the whole document went white and the mouse showed it was loading....
  8. How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?: I am trying to print multiple photos on a single sheet of plain paper. I select the multiple photos, then right click. The menu has one option only. That option is a full size photo paper for each photo on photo paper. What happened to the classic menu for photo template...
  9. Contact sheets - print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact sheets - print: I noticed numerous people asking about printing contact sheets of photos - photos are sideways, etc. Yes, they are sideways or they are not in the correct alphabetical order - someone decided to start with the first one at the bottom of the page and work upwards....
  10. Invoices and spread sheet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Invoices and spread sheet: With your program there are template of invoices and spread sheets. I would like to use them. How do I create multiple invoices for my customers? Then get the total to go on the spread sheets that are in this program?...