Windows 10: COM Problem

Discus and support COM Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bonzadog, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Bonzadog Win User

COM Problem

7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the permission ???There are two reports here:Many thanks for any tips.Report 1:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 07.04.2022 14:11:28 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: PC1\ntrew Computer: PC1 Description: The m

:)

Bonzadog, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

COM Problem

1. COM Problem - Similar Threads - COM Problem

2. Problem to connect to virtual COM port in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to connect to virtual COM port in Windows 10: I have a bluetooth module in my new Board I have a good communication with My android Cellphone but when I Start to develop an APP with C# App in Windows 10, I had a problem.I can see the virtual port, but I can not open that and I can not send any thing on that.I recive this...
  3. Problem to connect to virtual COM port in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem to connect to virtual COM port in Windows 10: I have a bluetooth module in my new Board I have a good communication with My android Cellphone but when I Start to develop an APP with C# App in Windows 10, I had a problem.I can see the virtual port, but I can not open that and I can not send any thing on that.I recive this...
  4. Problem to connect to virtual COM port in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Communication Port COM 3 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Communication Port COM 3 problem: Hi,I'm facing a problem on device manager - Ports Port & COM with yellow exclamation mark.The device status as per follows "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. Code 12 If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices...
  6. Communication Port COM 3 problem

Communication Port COM 3 problem: Hi,I'm facing a problem on device manager - Ports Port & COM with yellow exclamation mark.The device status as per follows "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. Code 12 If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices...
  7. Communication Port COM 3 problem

8. COM Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  9. COM Problem

COM Problem: 7.4.2022PC Win 10 Pro + NordVPN disabled and Kaspersky Internet security - user is an administratorHello,There are a lot , 645 in a week, of these Error messages. OK, I am supposed to enable the permission - but is that really the solution and so, how do I change the...
  10. usb com port problem

usb com port problem: I am trying to use my win10 laptop to connect via USB to an Arduino UNO clone which has a CH340 chip. When I try to load the CH340 driver the installer reports "The drive is successfully pre-installed in advance". When the clone is connected to USB it should then show up in...