Windows 10: COM Server error have no idea what it means

Discus and support COM Server error have no idea what it means in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by debgram, May 27, 2019.

1. debgram Win User

COM Server error have no idea what it means

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user DEBBIE-PC\Debbie SID (S-1-5-21-617435140-272841110-4043510736-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

How can I fix this? Thanks

:)

debgram, May 27, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, May 27, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    What does this error mean?

I want to suggest Avast gets off your system. I have many issues in 3 locations because of users installing Avast. Microsoft Security Essentials does the same job, and is free, too, without the headaches.

ANYWAY, now that's off my chest, I suggest you look into Sneekypeet's suggestion, as the WHEA-Logger entries are cpu-stability problems. The 7044, 7022, and 7023 errors are due to the system losing it's gourd. *Laugh :laugh:

But, Kriej has a good suggestion as well.

Event ID's can be easily identified via this portal:

Troubleshooting Information for Windows Events

cadaveca, May 27, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

1. COM Server error have no idea what it means - Similar Threads - COM Server error

2. What does this mean Server Error in '/' Application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this mean Server Error in '/' Application.: How do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-server-error-in-application/ed7c0262-83aa-49bf-bfa5-f2e768cf3cfa
  3. What does this mean Server Error in '/' Application.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this mean Server Error in '/' Application.: How do i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-server-error-in-application/ed7c0262-83aa-49bf-bfa5-f2e768cf3cfa
  4. Any idea what this means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any idea what this means?: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1001Parameter 2: ffffe18424687730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033...
  5. Any idea what this means?

Any idea what this means?: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1001Parameter 2: ffffe18424687730Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22621Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033...
  6. Any Idea on what this error means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Idea on what this error means?: So I just installed a new graphics card an 3080 12gb ROG strix Eva edition and the and my computer has begun to lock up and black screen then proceeds to restart. I'm not sure if it is defective or not. But for safe measure I removed it and now back to my original graphics...
  7. Any Idea on what this error means?

Any Idea on what this error means?: So I just installed a new graphics card an 3080 12gb ROG strix Eva edition and the and my computer has begun to lock up and black screen then proceeds to restart. I'm not sure if it is defective or not. But for safe measure I removed it and now back to my original graphics...
  8. Any idea what this message is or means?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what this message is or means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sheikamaru [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hp2i6o/any_idea_what_this_message_is_or_means/
  9. Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image: [ATTACH] Can anyone tell me what so do or how to fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-this-pop-up-and-have-no-idea-what-it-means/c298cfe4-1734-4b52-b5bd-a30f25b44273
  10. I have no idea what it means. :s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no idea what it means. :s: I hope I attached the file correctly... Thank you for any help you can give. >_< When I'm playing some games the screen will freeze and colored speckles cover the screen. The game freezes and the only way I can use the cursor is if I press the windows button. Then I can...