Windows 10: COM Surrogate (32 bit)

Discus and support COM Surrogate (32 bit) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i boot my new HP ProBook 450 G5 running Windows 10 pro, I get the message: Email "There is no email program associated to perform the requested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hendo2018, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Hendo2018 Win User

COM Surrogate (32 bit)

When i boot my new HP ProBook 450 G5 running Windows 10 pro, I get the message:

Email

"There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel"

Task manager suggests that the message is associated with task: "COM Surrogate (32 bit)"

:)

Hendo2018, Sep 9, 2018

2. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 9, 2018
  3. How do I install IE 32 bit and/or switch from 64 bit to 32 bit?

Windows 10: Internet Explorer

• You need to have Windows 10 64-bit(x64) to use this feature
    • To check:
      • Click on Windows Key
      • Click on Settings
      • Click on System
      • On left panel click on About
      • On right panel check system type:
        • System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
          • That means you have Windows 10 64-bit
        • System Type: 32-bit operating system, x86-based processor
          • That means you have Windows 10 32-bit
    • Internet Explorer
      • 32-bit(x86):
        • C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe
      • 64-bit(x64):
        • C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplorer.exe
    Note:
    • You cannot switch between Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit. you need to re-install Windows 10 64 bit.
    • To download Windows 10 64-bit:
      Microsoft - "Windows 10 - Download tool now"

• COM Surrogate (32 bit) 7b23dd14-23cd-4459-bfc9-5fe838d21118.png

• If you have Windows 10 64-bit, you can run any application which supports 64-bit and as well as 32-bit

Roharashraj™, Sep 9, 2018
  4. COM Surrogate (32 bit)

AMD Preparing to Drop 32-bit Support for Radeon Drivers?

Good on AMD. Another small step towards slaying the 32-bit dragon.

Assimilator, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

COM Surrogate (32 bit)

1. COM Surrogate (32 bit) - Similar Threads - COM Surrogate bit

2. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM Surrogate: My english is not very good i hope you dont mind, anyways i have this problem where COM Surrogate is using about 90% of my GPU, I can close is however it appears again, and when i delete it it appears in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Roaming\ac2c2914-db85-ba9a-1a65-a8cafbdf3a8c, it...
  3. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate: I have been receiving the following error quite frequently, especially when I run disk cleanup. "COM Surrogate has stopped working". I have Windows 8.1 Pro. Can anyone advise me what this error represents and if I should be concerned about it?...
  4. COM Surrogate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate: Is it bad that I have three COM Surrogate showing up on Task Manager? Someone said its a virus. I also have Antivirus called BitDefender please someone help this is only new laptop, I dont want viruses!...
  5. COM Surrogate

COM Surrogate: Gostaria de saber se isso é um virus ou um programa legivel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/com-surrogate/78136555-aabd-40e5-ae6e-d2acdf4ccdad
  6. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Customization
    COM Surrogate: A Window that keeps popping up once a day called COM Surrogate in Task Manager and its really starting to annoy me. The window says "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create...
  7. Com Surrogate 32 Bit???

Com Surrogate 32 Bit???: What is Com Surrogate 32 Bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/com-surrogate-32-bit/002fa83f-6c30-42dc-98ad-7d40928c7083
  8. COM surrogate

COM surrogate: I logged on this morning and CMD automatically opened. I became concerned because nothing like this usually happens, so i opened task manager after researching reasons why this may occur and discovering that it may be caused by malware. i saw that a couple programs labelled...
  9. Com Surrogate

Com Surrogate: Hi! This days my computer shows a window that I never saw before about COM Surrogate. It says Windows Security in the name bar above but I don't thrust. What it is? It's a virus?...
  10. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Support
    COM Surrogate: I'm trying to delete a file or remove personal picture information from a *.jpg, but I'm told that "The action can't be completed because the file is open in COM Surrogate." What is going on? 31943

Users found this page by searching for:

1. com surrogate 32 bits

2. dllhost exe surrogate 32 bit

3. com surrogate email message

4. dllhost.exe COM Surrogate (32 bit) in 64 bits why