Windows 10: COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

Discus and support COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TigerJoes, Sep 15, 2020.

1. TigerJoes Win User

COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to eliminate this virus. It is really eating into my system processing capabilities and slowing down my device and am considering switching over to a much more secure OS. I know clean boot is an option but its rather a tedious one. To Microsoft, you guys should have a much more easier resolve for us community members with this implacable issue of the COM SURROGATE VIRUS unless you really do not care.

Many Windows users have this issue and the rather keen ones abreast with trouble-shooting computer issues are the ones speaking up. You guys need to update the Windows Defender with capabilities of relentlessly tackling this trojan virus.

:)

TigerJoes, Sep 15, 2020
  2. braithy Win User

Trojan horse

Thanks for information, I am running windows defender offline to see if that can remove Trojan horse

braithy, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    Trojan virus: Win32/Winexert!rfn

Click Remove all on that screen.

And by the way, note that there is no such thing as a "Trojan Virus." It's either a Trojan (full name: Trojan Horse) *or* a virus. They are two different types of malware. What you have is Trojan, not a Virus.

Ken Blake, Sep 15, 2020
  4. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

Zeus Malware and Trojan Horse program

Does anyone know a free software where it is best to get rid of the Zeus malware and the Trojan horse? For everyone's privacy on their own computers or prevent people from hacking, virus or stealing our "privacy", what do you recommend?

Krispy2010, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

1. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS. - Similar Threads - COM SURROGATE TROJAN

2. Trojan horse virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  3. Trojan horse virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan horse virus: Ive been having this virus for months, I accidently downloaded a file in some website and it said that all my files would be hacked and I thought it was fake at first until my windows defender kept showing me that this trojan horse virus is making my computer space full. I...
  4. Trojan horse virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trojan horse virus

Trojan horse virus: Two problems: 1. After Windows defender discovered a trojan virus detection, it was not able to quarantine or remove it. It was suggested to Microsoft Safety Scanner-which I did. It found like 15 infected files. I left it to run overnight, and then it said there was no...
  6. Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus

Presenoker Trojan Horse Virus: On my computer I kept getting Presenoker popping up on my Windows Defender. I tried removing it through c drive various times but it didn’t work. Is there any way to remove it without having to reset my pc?...
  7. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  8. Multiple Com Surrogates No Viruses

Multiple Com Surrogates No Viruses: There are NO viruses on my PC... Yet there still are multiple com surrogates... Is this normal!!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-com-surrogates-no-viruses/1a14c36f-41d6-47f7-a2ed-e81a7d293c1d
  9. trojan horse virus problem

trojan horse virus problem: Hey sir This is Harshit. My Problem is that once i install LOIC Softwere in a .rar file , with that file a virus was included ( i did't no about it ) , Now i'm affected with that virus Windows Defender and my K7 antivirus Both are Unable to find vires , i want to remove...
  10. Com Surrogate Virus

Com Surrogate Virus: Recently, I cant save files or delete them because of "com surrogate". I think I got it when I downloaded Utorrent. I searched up how to delete it and everyone says dllhost.exe in the task manager bar :/. Sadly for me, whenever I click on dllhost.exe it immediately disappears...