Windows 10: Com+ system application service does not start!

Discus and support Com+ system application service does not start! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Product: HP 15-DA0086NL Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Hello, COM+ system application service does not start? It gives me this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by alpha45, May 6, 2020.

1. alpha45 Win User

Com+ system application service does not start!

Product: HP 15-DA0086NL
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,
    COM+ system application service does not start?
    It gives me this error:

Com+ system application service does not start! [​IMG]

I ran sfc without errors ..ThankYou

:)

alpha45, May 6, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 6, 2020
  3. unable to start the Windows time service on Windows 10

Hi Enriq,

As you are facing issue with starting the Windows Time Service, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to turn on the service?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Method 1: I suggest you to run a SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Method 2: I suggest you to Restart Windows Time Service and check if it helps.

Windows Time Service maintains date and time synchronization on all clients and servers in the network. If this service is stopped date and time synchronization will be unavailable. If this service is disabled,
    any services that explicitly depends on it will fail to start.

Step 1: Stop the service:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc, Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service and stop.
    • To do so, right click on each service select Stop
    • Restart the device.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Time service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of accessing the Windows Time Service for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 6, 2020
  4. Anna Bol Win User

KB3197954 causing application start error 0xc22

To further help you with your issue,
    follow the troubleshooting
    methods below:

Method 1: Clean boot the system

To check if there isn't any 3rd party software conflict, i.e., if any 3rd party application or startup item is causing
    the issue, you may try to clean boot the system and check for the issue. To perform a clean boot, refer to this

link

Note:
    Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2: SFC scan

We also suggest you to scan your system with the System file checker to resolve any corruption with the program
    files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Start, click
      All Programs
      and open
      Accessories.

• Right-click on
      Command Prompt
      in the Program list and then select
      Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for
      confirmation, type your password, or click OK.

• In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:

sfc /scannow

For further reference, refer to this

link

Method 3:

We also suggest you to check if there is any application called "CA
    Internet Suite" installed in your system. If you find such an application, follow these steps to uninstall the application:

• Open
      Programs and Features
      by clicking the
      Start
      button, click
      Control Panel, go to
      Programsand then click
      Programs and Features.

• Select the program, and then click
      Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation,
      type the password or provide confirmation.

Let
    us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Com+ system application service does not start! - Similar Threads - Com+ system application

2. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system does not start: After my son changed something in the BIOS, the computer says when booting: Reboot and select proper boot device. I checked that all storages are connected and the system boot priority is correct. I tried resetting the BIOS settings but it didn't help. I think that I need to...
  3. Com+ applications roles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Com+ applications roles: I remove some roles from within management console of com+ application, now I cannot use that console to put them back. Says "You do not have permission to perform the requested action" that is when I click on Com+ application category under my computer. There's a registry...
  4. Com+ applications roles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Com+ applications roles: I remove some roles from within management console of com+ application, now I cannot use that console to put them back. Says "You do not have permission to perform the requested action" that is when I click on Com+ application category under my computer. There's a registry...
  5. Com+ applications roles

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. "COM+ System Applications" process location and process name in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "COM+ System Applications" process location and process name in File Explorer: The "COM+ System Application" is a Service process found in the Services.msc window. The key in the registry is "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\COMSysApp".The path to "COM+ System Application" in File Explorer is described as...
  7. "COM+ System Applications" process location and process name in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "COM+ System Applications" process location and process name in File Explorer: The "COM+ System Application" is a Service process found in the Services.msc window. The key in the registry is "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\COMSysApp".The path to "COM+ System Application" in File Explorer is described as...
  8. "COM+ System Applications" process location and process name in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Error: 8004E00F when trying to access COM+ Applications in Component Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: 8004E00F when trying to access COM+ Applications in Component Services: Hi, i am getting this error and i cant fix it. I've already performed these procedures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-8004e00f-when-trying-to-access-com/782e5a36-d28f-4b35-a53c-f343e456638d Nikhar_K and even then the error remains. Any suggestions...
  10. Com+ Applications will not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Com+ Applications will not open.: When I select Com+ Applications in Component Services a window pops up titled "Catalog Error" saying "You do not have permissions to perform the requested action. If security is enabled on the System Application of the target computer make sure you are included in the...