Windows 10: Combat flight 2 simulator

Discus and support Combat flight 2 simulator in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't get my free flight to work, or my quick combat to work in spite of reinstalling the game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GEOFFREYHART, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Combat flight 2 simulator

I can't get my free flight to work, or my quick combat to work in spite of reinstalling the game.

:)

GEOFFREYHART, Oct 13, 2018
  2. mudflat Win User

Combat Flight Simulator 2 on Windows 10

Original title: CFS 2

Is there any way at all for Combat Flight Simulator 2 will play on a Windows 10 OS?

mudflat, Oct 13, 2018
  3. dp5010 Win User
    Combat Flight Simulator 2

I just upgraded my HP Laptop to Windows 10. I have reinstalled my Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2. Each time I try to start the program, it says to "sign in as administrator". I am the administrator! why wont it let me in?

dp5010, Oct 13, 2018
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Combat flight 2 simulator

Combat Flight Simulator 2

"sign in as administrator" is a bogus misleading error message tossed out by Window because there is no

option for a correct error message for the problem this, and many games face since the advent of Win10.

CFS2 is one of many disk based games being blocked by a malware developed by MS known as - DRM Blocking.

On Win10 the only way to circumvent DRM Blocking is to use a noCD fix/hack .

I have more details on this subject
    --here--
    [ CFS2 noCD download -
    combat-flight-simulator-2 ]

- Or you may be able to buy a download version of the game. Download versions do not have the blocking issue.

BossDweeb, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Combat flight 2 simulator

1. Combat flight 2 simulator - Similar Threads - Combat flight simulator

2. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  3. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  4. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  5. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  6. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery": I bought the original disks for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2, and installed in onto my computer Windows 10. It installed fine but when I clicked on it to open, nothing happened. Then what I did was installed the NoCD patch/crack file and replaced the original cfs.exe...
  7. Combat flight simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight simulator 2: Hello, I'm trying to get Microsoft Combat flight Simulator 2 to run on my computer and I'm running windows 10 on it. The game installs fine but when I go to open the game nothing happens, no error code or pop-up. I have read other forum posts and tried the compatibility...
  8. Combat Flight Simulator 3 firepower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 3 firepower: I can't install CFS 3 firepower because at the end of the installation it wants to update the game but because the support for it is long gone it stalls. You can't finish the installation because it insists on upgrading and so the only option is to quit the installation. Is...
  9. Combat Flight Simulator 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 3: Does this game require an install key to run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-simulator-3/948dbcc4-85dd-4ab4-af01-f46ea814bfbf
  10. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual: I need a manual for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 (PC), or at least a Keyboard/Mouse Controls sheet. It seems impossible to find anywhere. Don't tell me its in the game, I know ! But its cumbersome and unpractical as a reference while you are playing, its not meant as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. combat flight simulator undter windows 10