Windows 10: Combat Flight Simulator 3

Discus and support Combat Flight Simulator 3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does this game require an install key to run?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bjonson, Jan 10, 2020.

1. bjonson Win User

Combat Flight Simulator 3

Does this game require an install key to run?

:)

bjonson, Jan 10, 2020

2. Combat Flight Simulator 3

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

To better assist you, do let us know if you have tried installing and running it. If so, do you receive any error message?

The link below provides the system requirement of Combat Flight Simulator 3.

Combat Flight Simulator 3: Minimum system requirements

Ideally, it should run in Windows 10 without any problems, however, if you are facing issue running the game, I would suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue persists.

1. Right-click on the setup file of the game and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select the appropriate operating system from the drop down list.

4. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Combat Flight Simulator 3

Can anyone tell me how to get Combat Flight Simulator 3 to run in windows 10

JamesFowler_606, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Combat Flight Simulator 3

I regret that this solution did not work

JamesFowler_606, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Combat Flight Simulator 3 - Similar Threads - Combat Flight Simulator

2. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight Simulator X: I have two internal HDDs in my desktop computer (C & D) - OS Windows 10 Pro. I want to use "D:" for games and have downloaded FSX. My question is - how do I get it to open so I can play. Regards Mike....
  3. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flight Simulator X: Why will Flight Simulator X not install on my new Windows 10 laptop? Are the some updates that I can install, or is there a special installation installation process I can use to fix the problem? Robert Pollitzer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking...
  5. MICROSOFT COMBAT FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT COMBAT FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND WINDOWS 10: I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME WITH NO PROBLEM BUT I CAN NOT GET IT TO EXCEPT JOYSTICK, SO I PURCHASED ANOTHER JOYSTICK IT WILL NOT EXCEPT JOYSTICK. IS IT A WINDOWS PROBLEM OR WHAT?...
  6. Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10: Dear Sirs, I used to play Combat Flight Simulator 2 and 3 with my old configuration PC. Now, with Windows 10 I can't do it. I tried to check in NET to find out anything tha coild help me, without success. Would you mind to help me? BR. C. Honczaryk...
  7. flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator: how to down load flight simulator in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/e06a0d9a-fdef-4a0c-a64a-e2d97365de89
  8. FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2000: HOW DO I GET FLIGHT SIM 2000 TO RUN IN WINDOWS 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2000/6c49e0ea-fe02-4784-a1b4-3fa82de2bc5f
  9. Combat flight 2 simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Combat flight 2 simulator: I can't get my free flight to work, or my quick combat to work in spite of reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-2-simulator/f5c571ea-6f85-4b34-af98-26cde2d009b0
  10. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual: I need a manual for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 (PC), or at least a Keyboard/Mouse Controls sheet. It seems impossible to find anywhere. Don't tell me its in the game, I know ! But its cumbersome and unpractical as a reference while you are playing, its not meant as...