Windows 10: Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10

Discus and support Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sirs, I used to play Combat Flight Simulator 2 and 3 with my old configuration PC. Now, with Windows 10 I can't do it. I tried to check in NET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cláudio Honczaryk, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10

Dear Sirs,

I used to play Combat Flight Simulator 2 and 3 with my old configuration PC. Now, with Windows 10 I can't do it. I tried to check in NET to find out anything tha coild help me, without success.

Would you mind to help me?

BR.

C. Honczaryk

:)

Cláudio Honczaryk, Feb 3, 2019

2. Combat Flight Simulator 3

Can anyone tell me how to get Combat Flight Simulator 3 to run in windows 10

JamesFowler_606, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 and Windows 10

Go to SOH - Combat Flight Simulator website.

Click "Forum" , upper left

Click "CFS3 General Discussion"

Click "Running CFS3 in Windows 10" in first group of Threads. There should be many items to help you with your new PC. Good Luck!!!

renereimannZF, Feb 3, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10

BulldogXX, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10

1. Combat Flight Simulator X Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Combat Flight Simulator

2. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  3. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  4. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  5. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  6. Combat flight simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight simulator 2: Hello, I'm trying to get Microsoft Combat flight Simulator 2 to run on my computer and I'm running windows 10 on it. The game installs fine but when I go to open the game nothing happens, no error code or pop-up. I have read other forum posts and tried the compatibility...
  7. Combat Flight Simulator 3 firepower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 3 firepower: I can't install CFS 3 firepower because at the end of the installation it wants to update the game but because the support for it is long gone it stalls. You can't finish the installation because it insists on upgrading and so the only option is to quit the installation. Is...
  8. Combat Flight Simulator 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 3: Does this game require an install key to run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-simulator-3/948dbcc4-85dd-4ab4-af01-f46ea814bfbf
  9. MICROSOFT COMBAT FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT COMBAT FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND WINDOWS 10: I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME WITH NO PROBLEM BUT I CAN NOT GET IT TO EXCEPT JOYSTICK, SO I PURCHASED ANOTHER JOYSTICK IT WILL NOT EXCEPT JOYSTICK. IS IT A WINDOWS PROBLEM OR WHAT?...
  10. Combat flight 2 simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Combat flight 2 simulator: I can't get my free flight to work, or my quick combat to work in spite of reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-2-simulator/f5c571ea-6f85-4b34-af98-26cde2d009b0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. combat flight simulator

2. combat flight simulator windows 10

3. microsoft combat flight simulator

4. microsoft combat flight simulator 4,
  5. combat flight simulator combatable with windows 10,
  6. bug microsoft combat flight simulator windows 10,
  7. air combat simulator windows 10,
  8. combat flight simulator for windows10,
  9. Run combat flight controller,
  10. running cfs3 in windows 10,
  11. microsoft combat flight simulator module has stopped working,