Windows 10: Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet

Discus and support Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, but sadly have an ADSL broadband service and the best speeds I can get is just 19MBPS, and lately upload speeds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FilthyPhill, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet

Hi all, I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, but sadly have an ADSL broadband service and the best speeds I can get is just 19MBPS, and lately upload speeds of just 900kbps. Sometimes if I want to download a large file, I’ve resorted to connecting my IPhone 7 to a USB port with the lightning cable and use EE’s 4G connection as I usually get around 32MBPS. But is it possible to combine this with the ADSL connection so I can potentially get upto around 50MBPS? I selected both connections and tried to Bridge them, but when you do, the ‘Apple mobile device’ connection, although it shows as Bridged with the Ethernet connection and creates a new ‘Bridged connection’ loses the connection to the internet. Is it possible to combine the power of two internet services for a faster speed, my instinct tells me no, but if anyone does know how to do this, I honestly, genuinely will be impressed!

Many thanks

Phill

:)

FilthyPhill, Mar 16, 2019
  2. TeslaK20 Win User

Replace home internet with 4G?

Hello
    I just moved, and the internet at my new home is driving me mad. The internet here is supposed to be 15 Mb/s, but in reality it is more like 6. It also constantly connects and disconnects. I did a speedtest while connected to 4G on my phone, and I got 15-16 Mb/s. If the internet problem is not resolved, I wish to "cord cut" and replace my home internet with 4G. How do I do this? Is there a "4G Modem"? I need both wired and wireless internet, and I am not sure whether the 4G near my house in LTE or HSPA+. Are there any major disadvantages to using 4G as your home network? Are there any other solutions?

I am not in the US, so Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint do not apply. If I end up getting a 4G modem, I will be using an unlimited plan from a local carrier. Also, SIM locking is illegal in my country.

Thanks

TeslaK20, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Replace home internet with 4G?

I would never do that. Get a wired one if you can, wireless internet is horrible.

But the choice is yours. *Roll Eyes Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet

Replace home internet with 4G?

Yes.

Speed is only 1/10 of the story. There are more things that will affect your happiness greatly.

If your wired internet is so poor then I would suggest you calling to your ISP to get it solved or simply change to an ISP that works.

Where are you from? I live in one of the most incompetent countries in the world and still have a decent internet provider.

If your location does not have competition, then this might be the problem. And I would get a wireless one only if it is the best option (as it was for me some years ago when no cable providers existed here).

Just my opinion. *Roll Eyes Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet

1. Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet - Similar Threads - Combine Iphone Internet

2. After computer is connected to the Ethernet device, the 4G module cannot access the Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After computer is connected to the Ethernet device, the 4G module cannot access the Internet.: My IPC is installed with WINDOWS 10 IOT ENT2019 LTSC ENTRY operating system and 4G LTE wireless module. If there are no other Ethernet devices, the industrial computer can access the Internet normally, but after connecting to other Ethernet devices, the industrial computer...
  3. After computer is connected to the Ethernet device, the 4G module cannot access the Internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After computer is connected to the Ethernet device, the 4G module cannot access the Internet.: My IPC is installed with WINDOWS 10 IOT ENT2019 LTSC ENTRY operating system and 4G LTE wireless module. If there are no other Ethernet devices, the industrial computer can access the Internet normally, but after connecting to other Ethernet devices, the industrial computer...
  4. After computer is connected to the Ethernet device, the 4G module cannot access the Internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No internet on ethernet

No internet on ethernet: Ibuypower PC Windows 10 5950x MPG X570 Gaming edge Hey everyone just got a new PC. Wifi works fine but for some reason, ethernet gives me no internet. I have made sure it's not the cable, tried a different cable and a different pc. They work on the other pc. I have...
  6. No Internet with Ethernet

No Internet with Ethernet: I bought a PC a few days ago and Internet worked perfectly fine until yesterday. Now its showing the globe icon with the message "No Internet". Im using ethernet since my PC doesn't have WiFi. I installed network adapter drivers, reset network settings, etc. Its not my home...
  7. Combine 4G with WiFi?

Combine 4G with WiFi?: is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combine-4g-with-wifi/38d63076-9ca7-45ca-8a47-0b71addd081f
  8. Internet/Ethernet

Internet/Ethernet: I just had to reset my router because I couldn’t remember my security key. I got my phone and laptop reconfigured. Now my desktop is having an issue where the Ethernet is still using the old name and the internet is using the new name. When I ran troubleshooter, it says...
  9. ADSL router disconnects from the Internet when I connect Ethernet cable (LAN cable)...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADSL router disconnects from the Internet when I connect Ethernet cable (LAN cable)...: The Problem is as simple as that. It appeared suddenly and with no obvious reason. The troubleshooter says there's something wrong with the DNS server. So I changed the DNS server addresses in "Adaptor settings " and in the ADSL setting ,it worked for three days ,but it...
  10. The ADSL and Internet flashes go off

The ADSL and Internet flashes go off: Hello!For a weak or so, my issue with the ADSL and Internet flashes go off for few seconds to go on again. and of course my connection is gone for few seconds, too. 73766