Windows 10: Combine themes from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Combine themes from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I can't figure this out. Everything I'm doing doesn't seem work. All I want is to showe every themes in the slideshow on my baggrund, but somehow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StefanJakobsen, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Combine themes from Microsoft Store

Hi

I can't figure this out. Everything I'm doing doesn't seem work. All I want is to showe every themes in the slideshow on my baggrund, but somehow, it's only possible to pick one theme and not all of them?

I've tried the %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes - but it only link to the folders without pictures??
    Also, if I copy the folders with the pictures to an another location the pictures is also not shown, when I'm browse to the exact location???

What am I doing wrong??

:)

StefanJakobsen, Feb 11, 2019

2. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Theme Installation

Hello,

I am using Win 10. I installed a theme on Microsoft Store and tried to launch it. However new theme does not appear under "themes", "apply a theme" caption when I check "Personalization".

Following I accessed the folder under "WindowsApps" and tried to run "FishandCorals.deskthemepack". I received the error message "Windows can't save this theme to your computer".

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Mutlu Kızılelma

MutluKizilelma, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Combine themes from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Combine themes from Microsoft Store

1. Combine themes from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Combine themes Microsoft

2. No download from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No download from Microsoft Store: I just bought the MP4 to VOB converter but I cannot find anywhere to download it. I received the receipt but there is nothing to click on to get the download. I then thought perhaps it is automatic so I checked Windows updates on my Windows 10 PC but it hadn't come that way....
  3. Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded a theme from Microsoft Store (Community Showcase Natural Landscapes 2), but now I can't delete it. I go to Settings/Personalization/Themes, and right click on the theme I want to delete, but the only option it gives me is "Save theme for sharing." When I right...
  4. Games From The Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games From The Microsoft Store: So ANY game i download and install from the store does the same thing, gets to the main menu and wont let me get past press start...I press start and it flashes but just stays there. ive updated windows fully, updated the store, every other game including games from steam,...
  5. Themes downloaded from Store unavailable under Personalization

Themes downloaded from Store unavailable under Personalization: Hi. I usually install themes from Store. Recently occurred the problem with it: when I get apps(in this case any theme), in Store it is supposed to be installed and its(theme) status is owned. But when I go to the settings to apply this theme, I can't find in the list of the...
  6. Unable to download from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download from Microsoft store: HiAll, I am trying to download an app from the Microsoft store in Windows 10, I keep getting the following message, "Something went wrong, please try again later, 0x80090016 If I click to send feedback it tries to get me to download an app but then says something went...
  7. Microsoft Themes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Themes...: Microsoft themes has never given me a problem before {OS: Windows 10}. I downloaded/installed about 7 Themes but none have shown up, not even in the 'Download File'! I already have around 30 themes as it is. Can that itself be the problem? I searched long and hard for any...
  8. Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps: In mid-September, the Office 365 Roadmap will become the Microsoft 365 Roadmap. In addition to retaining all the current information and functionality of the existing Office 365 Roadmap, the new site will include Microsoft 365 product features from Windows 10, Enterprise...
  9. Loading Microsoft Bingo from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Microsoft Bingo from Microsoft Store: I have tried multiple times to install Microsoft Bingo on a new laptop which replaced one that failed. The problem is that every time I try to install, the download fails. Is there another way to get the app to install? Since I have purchased the game as well as some addons...
  10. Windows Store Themes not downloading.

Windows Store Themes not downloading.: When I click the "Get" button on a Windows theme in the store it very briefly say's "working.." before refreshing the page and not downloading the theme. Anyone else have this issue? Other apps seem to download normally. 109833