Windows 10: Combined mic/speakers

Discus and support Combined mic/speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a combined mic and speakers jack and also a combined input, but my microphone isn't working. it's just using my pc mic. 37678 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ruud, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Ruud Win User

Combined mic/speakers

I have a combined mic and speakers jack and also a combined input, but my microphone isn't working. it's just using my pc mic.

:)

2. dmbarber Win User

Windows 10 update made my computer inoperable

Don't even ask me how, but I got my computer up and running. Even the mic and speakers are fine now. Combination of giving it solid rest for one whole day, and pressing every function key until it surrendered.

dmbarber, Jan 15, 2016
  3. Car kit ck-15w help please - im a little frustrated

I've used this exact combination without issue so I'm guessing it could be that the volume of the call is too loud in the car, or the mic is placed too close to one of the speakers.

Can you say where the microphone is?

Also try a call with the volume turned down?

confiture---01, Jan 15, 2016
Thema:

Combined mic/speakers

1. Combined mic/speakers - Similar Threads - Combined mic speakers

2. Can I use Usb headset mic and speaker combined and regular jack headphone at the same time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Usb headset mic and speaker combined and regular jack headphone at the same time...: I am using win11 and I really want to use usb headset with regular jack headphone at the same time in same pc. It always captures one of them as input and switches. Is there a way to do this? Or is it possible with two regular jack headphones?...
  3. fn key combinations to manipulate mic input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fn key combinations to manipulate mic input: Hello,I have Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 and I want to bind fn + Up/Down arrow to Microphone input increase/decrease respectively.Is there any way to do it? On my main PC, I have a separate sound interface connected to it and I can increase/decrease input gain with a knob....
  4. fn key combinations to manipulate mic input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fn key combinations to manipulate mic input: Hello,I have Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 and I want to bind fn + Up/Down arrow to Microphone input increase/decrease respectively.Is there any way to do it? On my main PC, I have a separate sound interface connected to it and I can increase/decrease input gain with a knob....
  5. No mic and speaker access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mic and speaker access: i am using kali desktop GUI but my mic and speakers are not working. this is what it shows to me in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mic-and-speaker-access/28b77532-aa84-4aea-93c3-8cf98e470911
  6. Line-in insists on combining with Mic-in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line-in insists on combining with Mic-in: Hello, I'm trying to feed audio from my Xbox One into my headphones that are plugged into my computer through a line-in port. I'm able to do so - I'm hearing my Xboxand my PC audio. However, Windows seems intent on combining my microphone audio and my line-in audio, which...
  7. Widget or toggle for speakers and mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Widget or toggle for speakers and mic: I switch back and forth between multiple input/output devices on my W10 PC throughout my day. It's there a quicker way of switching mic and speakers rather than clicking on the speaker icon on the Taskbar? A desktop widget would be perfect. submitted by /u/robdam1001...
  8. Echo from Speaker/Mic

Echo from Speaker/Mic: I'm on Windows 10 on a 1 year old HP laptop. When I have the integrated Speaker/Headphone Realtek R Audio enabled I hear noise all the time and an echo when I speak/use the keyboard etc. I've tried muting my mic and muting speakers etc. Troubleshooter, Cortina, etc but if I...
  9. Mic and Speaker troubleshoot not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic and Speaker troubleshoot not working: I am going to keep it short. When I go into settings and try to troubleshoot my mic or my headset, a pop up opens with the message "Windows cannot access the specified divide, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." This is my personal...
  10. Mic / Speakers not working!

Mic / Speakers not working!: Hey guys, I have a very weird problem with my speakers and microphone. I try to describe it as detailed as possible: Yesterday evening around 8 PM GMT +1 I was recording my voice through Audacity and listened to it. Everything worked perfectly fine. After that I started...