Windows 10: Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter

Discus and support Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have several user accounts and one of them is corrupt so I would need to remove it and create it again (I use more than one account). Also I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BaltaisGulbis, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter

I have several user accounts and one of them is corrupt so I would need to remove it and create it again (I use more than one account). Also I need to reinstall Chrome. None of these things would be problem but this time they are.

1. The old account folder just cannot be deleted.

2. The Chrome software informer just remains in the folder and cannot be removed. My administrator' s privilege is a useless piece of joke in this case. I do not have anything against Chrome and will reinstall it again but not before this problem is solved.

:)

BaltaisGulbis, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 7, 2019
  3. creeve4 Win User
    Chrome Bookmark Folders are screwed up

This is what I see in Chrome under about:gpu

Graphics Feature Status
    • Canvas: Hardware accelerated
    • 3D CSS: Hardware accelerated
    • Compositing: Hardware accelerated on all pages and threaded
    • CSS Animation: Accelerated and threaded
    • Flash 3D: Hardware accelerated
    • Flash Stage3D: Hardware accelerated
    • Flash Stage3D Baseline profile: Hardware accelerated
    • WebGL multisampling: Hardware accelerated
    • Texture Sharing: Unavailable. Hardware acceleration unavailable
    • Video: Hardware accelerated
    • Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
    • WebGL: Hardware accelerate
    The problem persists even after adding "--disable-gpu --disable-software-rasterizer" to the Chrome.exe shortcut as you suggested.

creeve4, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter

1. Combined problem - corupt profile + Chrome software reporter - Similar Threads - Combined problem corupt

2. Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage: Not sure if this should be asked here or at Chrome forums. Sorry if it's the wrong place.Chrome application "software_reporter_tool.exe" is continuously consuming above 50% CPU. I've tried with no avail,1. Restarting Chrome and clearing cache2. Restarting windowsChrome is up...
  3. Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage: Not sure if this should be asked here or at Chrome forums. Sorry if it's the wrong place.Chrome application "software_reporter_tool.exe" is continuously consuming above 50% CPU. I've tried with no avail,1. Restarting Chrome and clearing cache2. Restarting windowsChrome is up...
  4. Chrome software reporter tool High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10?: Can anyone please told me how can I block the chrome software reporter tool in my Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-chrome-software-reporter-tool-in/d476c048-9cda-4fb3-af65-f990ca1b9daa
  6. Combining MSFT profiles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Combining MSFT profiles: Hi I have a Microsoft account which is assigned to one email of mine, and a new Desktop which is assigned to a different email of mine - how can I combine them? Thanks in advance! Vicky...
  7. Kaspersky reporting potential Chrome certificate problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky reporting potential Chrome certificate problem: On my Windows 10 Pro system I use Google Chrome and Kaspersky 19.0.0.1088(d).For the past 2 weeks or so when starting Chrome I invariably get a Kaspersky warning Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established. Application: Google...
  8. Kaspersky reporting potential Chrome certificate problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kaspersky reporting potential Chrome certificate problem: On my Windows 10 Pro system I use Google Chrome and Kaspersky 19.0.0.1088(d).For the past 2 weeks or so when starting Chrome I invariably get a Kaspersky warning Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established. Application: Google...
  9. Preventing Google Chrome's Software Reporter Downloading..?

in Browsers and Email
    Preventing Google Chrome's Software Reporter Downloading..?: Wondering if anyone knows how to stop Google Chrome from automatically downloading Software Reporter Tool? I'm aware its purpose is to scan the integrity of the Chrome installation for browser errors/malware etc. and that it conforms to Google's Privacy Policy. However,...
  10. Combination of problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Combination of problems: Hi there. To start from the begining... Had an issue with PC few months ago, some really helpful guy,via other forum, told me my HDD is dying and it needs to be replaced. It can last 2 days or 2 years - was his words. I didnt change HDD and PC was working fine after a...