Windows 10: Combining 2 application windows to single toggle

Discus and support Combining 2 application windows to single toggle in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am big fan of split window future that increases my productivity. and my doubt is, Is there is any way that I can switch to 2 different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arun CHK, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Arun CHK Win User

Combining 2 application windows to single toggle

Hi,

I am big fan of split window future that increases my productivity. and my doubt is, Is there is any way that I can switch to 2 different application that is split in single ALT + TAB.

In my case I am having edge 2 different window and VSCode+edgesplit now what to switch from edgein full screen to VSCode+edgesplit in single ALT+TAB.

please let me know is there is any way it will increase my productivity a lot.

Thanks

Arun M

:)

Arun CHK, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance Combining 2 application windows to single toggle :) Combining 2 application windows to single toggle :)

Combining 2 application windows to single toggle 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Combining 2 application windows to single toggle

To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Combining 2 application windows to single toggle

1. Combining 2 application windows to single toggle - Similar Threads - Combining application single

2. Disable grouping NOT COMBINING applications on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable grouping NOT COMBINING applications on taskbar: Most people don't know the difference between combining buttons on the taskbar and trouping non-combined buttons on the taskbar. Not even Microsoft support knows it really.I AM NOT ASKING HOW TO HINDER WINDOWS 10 FROM COMBINING BUTTONS ON TASKBAR!But I am asking how to HINDER...
  3. sounds for toggle keys 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds for toggle keys 2: Ref this post - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-for-toggle-keys/bb96f504-5559-4b32-a01e-823454911ef0I have tried solutions 1 and 2. Both work, for a period, then revert to being off. Toggle Sounds is ON. Allow the shortcut key to turn on Toggle...
  4. sounds for toggle keys 2

sounds for toggle keys 2: Ref this post - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-for-toggle-keys/bb96f504-5559-4b32-a01e-823454911ef0I have tried solutions 1 and 2. Both work, for a period, then revert to being off. Toggle Sounds is ON. Allow the shortcut key to turn on Toggle...
  5. sounds for toggle keys 2

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Combine microphone and application to to single output device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Combine microphone and application to to single output device: Basically I want to (in Discord) be able to speak and play music so that anyone in the voice chat can hear it. More specifically, I have a program running that the plays sounds I play on my MIDI device. I've tried things like stereo mix & voicemeeter, but they redirect EVERY...
  7. Image Files combining application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image Files combining application: while sending emails we are attaching more than one photo for example we have 6 photos attaching separately. If there will be an app in windows 10 for combining photos in one small album my mail will have just one attachment. And also in folder while you have 40 images i want...
  8. Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( ")

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( "): green symbol, occurs occasionally, I forget how to fix, using (Fn)? Why does it happen? I tried switching to English (United States) and this didn't help, with Canadian language pack (not a downloaded app)...
  9. Combine 2 Internet Connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Combine 2 Internet Connections: Not sure if that's even something to ask here but I'll try anyway. Since my current cable connection is still paid for the next couple of months and my new fiber access is already activated I wondered if I can combine those 2 accesses to be one under Windows 10. I know I...
  10. Combining multiple program windows into a single window?

Combining multiple program windows into a single window?: I have six command prompt windows which I'd like to be able to divide equally across my monitor and also maximise and minimise as a single window; is that possible? 103443