Windows 10: Combining Files

Discus and support Combining Files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been working on two computers over the winter. At home, I have been saving data to my hard drive. When I went to work the other day I copied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by drcsuefl, Apr 14, 2021.

1. drcsuefl Win User

Combining Files

I have been working on two computers over the winter. At home, I have been saving data to my hard drive. When I went to work the other day I copied the file directory to a flash drive. At work I only saved files to the flash drive. It is now time to consolidate. When I bring the flash drive home, what is the safest way to copy only new or changed files from flash drive to my hard drive directory.

:)

drcsuefl, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance Combining Files :) Combining Files :)

Combining Files 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Combining Files

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Combining Files

1. Combining Files - Similar Threads - Combining Files

2. taskbar combines all file explorer windows as 'file explorer'

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar combines all file explorer windows as 'file explorer': how do I get separate tabs/buttons on the taskbar for each open folder like Windows 7, so I can see and in one click click to view any of them instead of only getting 'file explorer' with a pop-up preview list? the taskbar 'never combine' setting only solves nesting for...
  3. how do I set up shortcuts so that a key combination runs a file?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I set up shortcuts so that a key combination runs a file?: In Win 7 you could create a shortcut to a file with the context menu, then assign a key combination to it. Hitting the key combination would run the file. Can you set up the same type of shortcuts in Win 10? After creating the same type of shortcut, and setting the key...
  4. Downloaded Windows 10 May 2004 update iso file combined with 64bit-32bit on 27-05-2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloaded Windows 10 May 2004 update iso file combined with 64bit-32bit on 27-05-2020: On 27-05-2020, I Created windows 10 May 2004 iso file combined 64bit-32bit together by using the Media creation tool. The downloading function goes smoothly. direct link for windows 10 update assistant tool...
  5. is there a way to combine several Scanned Document files into a single document file in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is there a way to combine several Scanned Document files into a single document file in...: I scanned a multiple page document in Windows 10 . I need to combine the files that were created for each page scannd into a single file so the document can be transfered in another Application....
  6. Combining system files from across multiple disks to system image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Combining system files from across multiple disks to system image: Hello, I've been trying to create a System Image so that I can move my Windows 10 install to a larger M.2 SSD, however, over time I've installed multiple apps onto other internal disks that I have. "Create system image" is failing to create a unified image. I've already...
  7. Image Files combining application

Image Files combining application: while sending emails we are attaching more than one photo for example we have 6 photos attaching separately. If there will be an app in windows 10 for combining photos in one small album my mail will have just one attachment. And also in folder while you have 40 images i want...
  8. PDF Utility to combine many folders of pdf's into a single pdf file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF Utility to combine many folders of pdf's into a single pdf file: I am looking for a software that I found several years back but can no longer locate. It was like a PDf 'Multi-tool' and one of its features was the ability to combine multiple folders containing pdf's and create a kind of single-file Pdf "book". This was a multipurpose...
  9. COMBINE DUPLICATE DOCUMENT FILES

COMBINE DUPLICATE DOCUMENT FILES: I HAVE MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS THAT ARE DUPLICATE BELONG TP 2 USERS CAN I CHANGE TO 1 ADMINISTRATOR ACCTS AND GET RID OF MULTIPLE LIBRARY AND DOCUMENTS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combine-duplicate-document-files/37a1a12a-a819-4856-bfb7-bf018c301310"
  10. Combining files

Combining files: How do I combine several .jpg images into one file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combining-files/ef31b660-85f2-4d0b-a4f1-d0ae91588f38"