Windows 10: Combining my house network and my mobile data?

Discus and support Combining my house network and my mobile data? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all I normally have a 6mb/s download with my ethernet. I want to combine that with the mobile wifi from my phone. I tried bridging them together... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KuhlerTuep, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Combining my house network and my mobile data?

Hi all

I normally have a 6mb/s download with my ethernet. I want to combine that with the mobile wifi from my phone.

I tried bridging them together but then its only at around 4 mb/s.

Is that even possible?

Thx

submitted by /u/KuhlerTuep
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KuhlerTuep, Feb 7, 2021

2. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Feb 7, 2021
  3. windows mobile updates and data usage

To enable or disable the mobile data, please follow the steps provided below:

• Access the phone’s “Settings” menu.
    • Tap “Networks & wireless”.
    • Tap “Cellular & SIM”.
    • Under “Cellular Data”, tap the “Data connection” switch to
      enable or disable mobile data.

Get back to us if you need further help.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Combining my house network and my mobile data?

International mobile data networks still a serious security problem

Read more: International mobile data networks still a serious security problem | ZDNet

Brink, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

Combining my house network and my mobile data?

1. Combining my house network and my mobile data? - Similar Threads - Combining house network

2. Can't connect to this network to my mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to this network to my mobile hotspot: I can't connect to mobile hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-this-network-to-my-mobile-hotspot/fa4605d5-56d3-4873-99e0-01da6f2e16ac
  3. Can't connect to this network to my mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to this network to my mobile hotspot: I can't connect to mobile hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-this-network-to-my-mobile-hotspot/fa4605d5-56d3-4873-99e0-01da6f2e16ac
  4. Can't connect to this network to my mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Basic...cannot get on a private network in my own house with my router...on windows 10...

Basic...cannot get on a private network in my own house with my router...on windows 10...: I cannot connect to my network...it seems simple...I know the basics...maybe a little more...I connected a windows 10 pro system...connected and I cannot see the other devices on the network..it actually picks up one random device and its not accessible..it seems to be a...
  6. I can't connect to my laptop's mobile data on my phone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my laptop's mobile data on my phone.: It worked perfectly fine this whole time, I activated a VPN on my laptop (I don't use it anymore) and ever since that, my phone is stuck on an "Obtaining IP Address" loop. I have internet on my laptop and my phone does connect to other wifis normally. How can I fix that?...
  7. my wifi is having issues picking up and connecting to the network in my house. this...

my wifi is having issues picking up and connecting to the network in my house. this...: after updating my laptop a few days ago, I noticed that my computer was having trouble connecting to the wifi. for it to work it requires trial and error and it doesn't stay connected but trips off whenever it feels like. I even got a blue screen error. something about kernel...
  8. RDP not working from my house network but works on another network ?

RDP not working from my house network but works on another network ?: Im trying to remote to windows server 2008 R2 from my home, but its not working and giving me errors : 1- remote access server is not enabeld 2-the remote computer is turned off 3- the remote computer is not available on the network so i used “go to assiste”...
  9. "SYSTEM" taking too much of my mobile data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "SYSTEM" taking too much of my mobile data: Good day! From the very first time I used my wifi hotspot, I wondered why my data shared to my laptop is high when i was only using my email. The high usage of data is not equal to my online activity. It is too much! I checked the data usage which app is doing that and it...
  10. International mobile data networks still a serious security problem

in Windows 10 News
    International mobile data networks still a serious security problem: In the rush to roll out LTE mobile networks worldwide, basic security measures are ignored. More than two years after problems were first exposed, roaming data links are still at risk. Documents leaked by Edward Snowden showed that the UK's Government Communications...