Windows 10: comcast customer to download

Discus and support comcast customer to download in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; comcast customer to get free Norton... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by marystueve, Nov 17, 2020.

1. comcast customer to download

comcast customer to get free Norton

:)

marystueve, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Robert11 Win User

Comcast Msg. Re Download From BitTorent ?

Hello,

Have a PC that is used by several people, unfortunately.

Apparently one of them downloaded some file from something called BitTorent.
    Am a Sr. Citizen now, very, and know nothing about BitTorent downloading(s).

Receive a nasty eMail from Comcast, which I'll append some of at the end.

Questions:

a. Is this something I should really be worried about (the Comcast msg.) ?

b. Ramifications ? Legal, etc. ?

c. Any way in W10 prohibiting any and all downloads from this Bit Torent ?
    Or possibly prohibiting its use entirely ?

Thanks,
    Bob
    -----------------------------
    Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Subscriber:

Comcast has received a notification by a copyright owner, or its authorized agent, reporting an alleged infringement of one or more copyrighted works made on or over Comcast's High-Speed Internet service (the 'Service'). The copyright owner has identified the Internet Protocol ('IP') address associated with your Service account at the time as the source of the infringing works. The works identified by the copyright owner in its notification are listed below. Comcast reminds you that use of the Service (or any part of the Service) in any manner that constitutes an infringement of any copyrighted work is a violation of Comcast's Acceptable Use Policy and may result in the suspension or termination of your Service account.

Robert11, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Comcast email issue after Windows 10 install

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and read the account and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Mail App and click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts and then Click on the Comcast account.

• Click on Delete Account and follow the on –screen instructions to remove the account.
    Once account is removed reboot the computer and Add the account to Mail app.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 17, 2020
  4. timta2 Win User

comcast customer to download

Comcast Plans 100Mbit Internet Speed for Customers

I would be willing to guarantee that the first areas serviced by this plan will be areas with Verizon's competing FIOS available or soon to be available. Comcast wouldn't be doing it to give customers a better deal, its only in Comcast's best interests. They have shown that they really don't care about customers, only the bottom line and shareholders.

Verizon offers better service and customer service regardless of what speeds Comcast promises.

timta2, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

comcast customer to download

1. comcast customer to download - Similar Threads - comcast customer download

2. Comcast email icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Comcast email icon: I have Windows 10 on my new laptop, using microsoft edge. how do i get an icon for comcast email? it's not in the start menu. RIght now, I have it in my favorites bar, but it would be more convenient in my task bar. I'm not crazy about Windows Mail....
  3. Comcast email icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comcast email icon: I have Windows 10 on my new laptop, using microsoft edge. how do i get an icon for comcast email? it's not in the start menu. RIght now, I have it in my favorites bar, but it would be more convenient in my task bar. I'm not crazy about Windows Mail....
  4. Comcast email icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server: I am not receiving my Comcast Email through my long-time Outlook account. Every time I start the computer, there's a pop-up box that asks me to enter my user name, with ********** in the password box. It does not go away when I click on the OK box. It keeps popping up no...
  6. Norton for Comcast

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton for Comcast: How do I install Norton for Comcast users on Windows10S? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton-for-comcast/591dfb22-2954-423e-8b2a-3421aa9eea8e
  7. Comcast windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comcast windows 10: I have been using the Windows 10 firewall and Defender.I was reading about a clean install at youtube and got 9 trojans. it is a very good thing I have MBAM installed as it removed all after quarantine. Although the choice of protection is subjective, I need advice because I...
  8. comcast xb6a modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    comcast xb6a modem: hi all just to ask I just got 2 xb6a comcast modems , the prob i have is my wifi is fast 300.0 down 23.0 up but my wired is 112.0 down and 3.45 up i tried new cables and a other xb6a no change but when i use my old netgear cm600 and a asus rt66u,i know its old , I get...
  9. Comcast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Comcast: Hello I have a gateway from Comcast which has a router within. I noticed the SSID was different so I went to the router and it was open without using my password. The set up appeared different too. I had typed 10.0...... and it opened to my account without using a password....
  10. Comcast Msg. Re Download From BitTorent ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Comcast Msg. Re Download From BitTorent ?: Hello, Have a PC that is used by several people, unfortunately. Apparently one of them downloaded some file from something called BitTorent. Am a Sr. Citizen now, very, and know nothing about BitTorent downloading(s). Receive a nasty eMail from Comcast, which I'll...