Windows 10: Comcast wont load after the last Update

Discus and support Comcast wont load after the last Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My computer did an update for microsoft edge recently and since then my comcast will not load. I'm not sure if one has to do with the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MelissaSchwarz, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Comcast wont load after the last Update

Hello,

My computer did an update for microsoft edge recently and since then my comcast will not load. I'm not sure if one has to do with the other but I NEED to get my emails. I can still get them from my phone but there are just certain things I need from my computer when I email. My husband tried his desktop computer and his won't load either.....I'm not sure if his did an update or not.....this is why I'm wondering if one has to do with the other. Any advice or help with this would be appreciated!! Thanks!

:)

MelissaSchwarz, Mar 18, 2020
  2. RAL_88 Win User

Comcast email page will not load - Windows 10 Edge Browser

I continue to have the same problem. I do have the mail function in Windows 10 configured to use my Comcast email account so, I have been using it instead of the Comcast web page in Edge. Maybe that is part of the problem. My Comcast webpage loads fine
    on Chrome and Internet Explorer without issue but not Edge. I loaded Windows 10 on my wifes PC and the Comcast webpage loads and email runs OK on her machine running Edge. Go figure. Microsoft has not offered a suggestion.

RAL_88, Mar 18, 2020
  3. RAL_88 Win User
    Comcast email page will not load - Windows 10 Edge Browser

Just downloaded Windows 10 several days ago on my Windows 7 64 bit machine without issue. Edge browser

runs well except for Comcast email. When calling page the indicator spins and spins but

the page never loads. I researched and noted some sort of fix was applied via an update

in July 2015. I went to Settings and got the latest updates which loaded OK. Still have the

same problem. I checked the KB numbers on all loaded Windows updates but the one noted

from July was not in the list.

Should I remove the current updates and reload again? If so, what's the procedure?

What makes this more confusing is I loaded Windows 10 on a Windows 8.1 machine last week

and Comcast email runs fine! I did load the free version from Microsoft on that machine and the one

with the problem has a purchased Educational version of Windows 10.

I really like the Edge browser but I want to use Comcast email.

RAL_88, Mar 18, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Comcast wont load after the last Update

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Comcast wont load after the last Update

1. Comcast wont load after the last Update - Similar Threads - Comcast wont load

2. Update wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update wont load: Calling on forum techs, Im in athe middle of a confusing dilemma . Checked windows update today , an update was available , HP Inc. - HIDClass - 2.1.17.3 , went to download , started downloading , then down load failed . Pressed retry , same result . Restarted pc , tried...
  3. Update wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update wont load: Calling on forum techs, Im in athe middle of a confusing dilemma . Checked windows update today , an update was available , HP Inc. - HIDClass - 2.1.17.3 , went to download , started downloading , then down load failed . Pressed retry , same result . Restarted pc , tried...
  4. Wont load windows updates

Wont load windows updates: Laptop is loading very slow if at all and i went to update it to see if that helps but it wont even load the updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-load-windows-updates/cdccb576-3ce4-45cb-bda0-6e97592e627a
  5. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop wont fully load after update restart.: my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wont-fully-load-after-update-restart/28098ade-6c39-41a9-9eb8-87f01d87a42d
  6. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

desktop wont fully load after update restart.: my desktop wont fully load and is stuck trying to. this happened after a update restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wont-fully-load-after-update-restart/28098ade-6c39-41a9-9eb8-87f01d87a42d
  7. desktop wont fully load after update restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Wont use FingerPrint and Pin after last update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wont use FingerPrint and Pin after last update: My Fingerprint and Pin stopped working after this past update. I was able to delete and reinstall my fingerprint and my Pin. However, when I restart my computer or put it to sleep it will not prompt me for either. It shows them enabled in my system, but it won't pop up. I...
  9. Proprietary Program wont open after last windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Proprietary Program wont open after last windows update.: A program that has always worked just fine in the past won't open now after installing the latest Windows updates.. Attached are the pop-ups that appear. Please advise! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 not loading properly after last update.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 not loading properly after last update.: my mother’s computer isn’t loading Windows properly after the last update. All she gets is the auto repair screen, and the “blue screen of death” as i like to call it. She’s never made a restore point so is there anything she can do without losing any of her files?...