Windows 10: COMCTL32.OCX

Discus and support COMCTL32.OCX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I download COMCTL32.OCX, Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RenatoTomaz1, Aug 13, 2018.

1. COMCTL32.OCX

Where can I download COMCTL32.OCX, Windows 10?

:)

RenatoTomaz1, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Louie Del Win User

comctl32.ocx

Hi Joe,

If you’re trying to look for a replacement of comctl32.ocx, it’s possible that it was corrupted or an invalid related registry entry has occurred. Now, let’s try to
    manually register this using Microsoft Register Server. Follow these steps:

• Type Command Prompt in the Search box from
      Start
    • Right-click on the result, then select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: regsvr32 /u comctl32.ocx.
    • Press Enter to un-register the file.
    • Type this command: regsvr32 /i comctl32.ocx.
    • Press Enter to re-register your file.
    • Close the command prompt.
    • Restart your computer and check the result.

Let us know if concern has been resolved.

Louie Del, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Joe T853 Win User
    comctl32.ocx

is there a replacement for comctl32.ocx in Win 10 ?

Joe T853, Aug 13, 2018
  4. IJDie Win User

COMCTL32.OCX

COMCTL32.OCX file missing/invalid for Windows 10

The answer is confusing. The problem/question is re. comctl32.ocx, and the solution recommends downloading a zip archive of comctl32.ocx. However, the section on registering the ocx file specifies comdlg32.ocx as the file to register. Is it a typo or incomplete
    information as to why you download comctl32.ocx but register comdlg32.ocx.

IJDie, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

COMCTL32.OCX

1. COMCTL32.OCX - Similar Threads - COMCTL32 OCX

2. "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: I am trying to download Nacsport Basic+ Sport Analysis Software and it now comes up with "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. It was working fine, i then went to put in the product code, needed to be...
  3. "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: I am trying to download Nacsport Basic+ Sport Analysis Software and it now comes up with "Component 'COMCTL32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. It was working fine, i then went to put in the product code, needed to be...
  4. Comctl32.dll not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comctl32.dll not found: I'll say. I'm not a techie but I tried whatever solution I could find but still to no avail. I'm feeling kinda hopeless rn cause I just wanted to play some games but instead of spending my evening playing games I spent it all trying to find a solution to fix this. I'm still...
  5. Comctl32.dll not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comctl32.dll not found: I'll say. I'm not a techie but I tried whatever solution I could find but still to no avail. I'm feeling kinda hopeless rn cause I just wanted to play some games but instead of spending my evening playing games I spent it all trying to find a solution to fix this. I'm still...
  6. Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Run-time error 339 - component comctl32.ocx not correctly registered: Hi, starting a VB6.0 program in W10 I get this "run-time error 339"-report, The opening screen is ok, but as soon as I try to start one of my menus I get this report. It further says "one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." Can...
  7. COMCTL32.ocx error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COMCTL32.ocx error: Hi , I am getting component "COMCTL32.ocx" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid.i tired all the options in search.registering COMCTL32.ocx ,Downloaded new file and registered again and other options still getting same issue.Please...
  8. Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: Original title: Run-time error 339 I keep receiving run-time error 339 when I try to open a program that has been installed on my laptop. The error states that "Component comdlg32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." The...
  9. Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...

Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is...: ORIGINAL TITLE: Comctl32.ocx Hi, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but it says 'Component comctl32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid'. I've seen this topic on the forum before and read your answers to these...
  10. Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error: [ATTACH] If you receive Comctl32.ocx file missing or failed to load error, or if it not correctly registered, then you may need to download it again and re-register the file. Here’s how to do it. The error message you receive would [...] This post Fix Comctl32.ocx file is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. comctl32.ocx.exe

2. component comctl32.ocx windows 10

3. RUN /N Regsvr32 /u COMCTL32.OCX

4. comctl32.ocx windows10