Windows 10: come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL

Discus and support come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Fable 3 not working in windows 10 game installs and seems to load but can not activate due to lack of connection on Microsoft side I spent a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by liampike, Aug 20, 2019.

1. liampike Win User

come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL

Fable 3 not working in windows 10
    game installs and seems to load but can not activate due to lack of connection on Microsoft side
    I spent a lot of money on this game but it looks like it will never work again due to GWL shut down.
    Surely you could of released a patch to address the shut down of the old Games for windows live shut down !

I would love to have an answer on this problem.
    This is not Windows you have constant updates for security.
    But a great old game is not working just due to no way to activate it. no server ?
    It's not like Microsoft has gone bankrupt, just let the people who bought the game in good faith be able to play the product they bought !

:)

liampike, Aug 20, 2019

2. the money Ive spent on the game six gun

I play the game six gun and I ve spent quite a lot of money on this game. Now everything I have bought is now gone and I am very upset about it is there a way to restore all the weapons and gear and upgrades that I bought

TravisParsons1973, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft and GFWL D:

Go to your Windows Live account online. Not to be confused with GWL. Log in and go to account settings. I believe its in the security section there is a list of "Trusted Computers". Delete them all and then validate the computer you want to play GWL on. This will fix your issue.

TheMailMan78, Aug 20, 2019
  4. come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL

1. come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL - Similar Threads - Microsoft spent money

2. How can I use more of the microsoft voices to SAPI?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I use more of the microsoft voices to SAPI?: I am using a program that utilizes the Microsoft Speech API but it only lists David, Haruka, Hazel and Zira. But there are a lot more microsoft voices installed that are listed in the TTS settings (George, Ayumi, Ichiro, etc). Is there a way to use them with the SAPI?...
  3. I can not open any microsoft app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not open any microsoft app.: I can not open any app on windows 10.I always shows error " This app can't open". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-open-any-microsoft-app/67f7273c-7ae1-4f78-ad2e-4745353abb34
  4. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb
  5. Can not play games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not play games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...
  6. how can i download games from play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download games from play store: dear sir I can not download game from the play store what should I do for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-can-i-download-games-from-play-store/cd0ceb43-cf6b-47c4-a89e-d76b920eafb4
  7. Play any where Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play any where Games: I just got a Pc and was wondering if I could download my Xbox games onto my pc. Can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/play-any-where-games/d0d405f5-6866-49b9-8f1b-159feb368429
  8. Can I play XBOX games for pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play XBOX games for pc games: I have Computer with this specs : Procesor: Core 2 Duo 2.80 E7400 RAM: 4GB Graphics: Intel HD graphics 4500m When I now download FIFA 15 for XBOX360 whether I can play. 10309
  9. Microsoft Edge any good?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge any good?: HI folks just a quick question, at the moment my internet browser is Microsoft Edge and I feel is becoming slow, I am wondering if I need to replace it with google chrome. What you guys think? Thanks for the reply 77341
  10. how come i can't do this any more

in Windows 10 Support
    how come i can't do this any more: with windows 7 I had a very easy way to take an image off of my desktop and copy it to elsewhere, like an external hard drive. I can't figure out how to do it with windows 10. I am confident there is an easy way to do this, but I can't figure out what it is. any help would be...