Windows 10: come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL

Discus and support come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Fable 3 not working in windows 10 game installs and seems to load but can not activate due to lack of connection on Microsoft side I spent a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by liampike, Aug 20, 2019.

1. liampike Win User

come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL

Fable 3 not working in windows 10
    game installs and seems to load but can not activate due to lack of connection on Microsoft side
    I spent a lot of money on this game but it looks like it will never work again due to GWL shut down.
    Surely you could of released a patch to address the shut down of the old Games for windows live shut down !

I would love to have an answer on this problem.
    This is not Windows you have constant updates for security.
    But a great old game is not working just due to no way to activate it. no server ?
    It's not like Microsoft has gone bankrupt, just let the people who bought the game in good faith be able to play the product they bought !

:)

liampike, Aug 20, 2019

2. the money Ive spent on the game six gun

I play the game six gun and I ve spent quite a lot of money on this game. Now everything I have bought is now gone and I am very upset about it is there a way to restore all the weapons and gear and upgrades that I bought

TravisParsons1973, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft and GFWL D:

Go to your Windows Live account online. Not to be confused with GWL. Log in and go to account settings. I believe its in the security section there is a list of "Trusted Computers". Delete them all and then validate the computer you want to play GWL on. This will fix your issue.

TheMailMan78, Aug 20, 2019
  4. come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL

1. come on Microsoft. I spent good money on a game i can not play any more due to no GWL - Similar Threads - Microsoft spent money

2. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on: Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no...
  3. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on: Hey, I desperately need help on how to refund this game I bought. Two days ago I bought Minecraft for $40 for one of my family members but it didn't allow me to install it, I tried everything but nothing worked so I went to get a refund in my order history but there was no...
  4. Refunding a game that I spent a lot of my money on

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. hi i can not play any game on window11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i can not play any game on window11.: HI I have just recently updated to Windows 11. When I start a game, it plays for two seconds then automatically takes me back to the start screen, with the game still. playing in the background. The taskbar at the bottom of the screen flashes even when games load. I have...
  6. hi i can not play any game on window11.

hi i can not play any game on window11.: HI I have just recently updated to Windows 11. When I start a game, it plays for two seconds then automatically takes me back to the start screen, with the game still. playing in the background. The taskbar at the bottom of the screen flashes even when games load. I have...
  7. I cant play any games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play any games.: When i try to play some games it just shows system 32 driverstore filerepository iigd_dch.inf_amd64020c27d3ac4a7d3/igc32.dll is not meant to be run on windows or its corrupted...
  8. getting money and goods in Tribez game

getting money and goods in Tribez game: I have played Tribex for years on Facebook but on 31st December Facebook are no longer supporting games. After several attempts I was able to move my game over to Windows 10. I have been playing a few days and now the game is a lot bigger . I got offered a deal I was very...
  9. any games i play there a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any games i play there a problem: any game I play don't matter what game the game makes own action by it self most of the time and sometime doest let me do no action like shooting runiing jumping.. and I unplug my keyboard or mouse n is still doing it by it self..i got no virus cant play my games most of...
  10. how come i can't do this any more

in Windows 10 Support
    how come i can't do this any more: with windows 7 I had a very easy way to take an image off of my desktop and copy it to elsewhere, like an external hard drive. I can't figure out how to do it with windows 10. I am confident there is an easy way to do this, but I can't figure out what it is. any help would be...