Windows 10: Comfast USB Bluetooth and WiFi adapter stopped working after updating drivers and fixing...

Discus and support Comfast USB Bluetooth and WiFi adapter stopped working after updating drivers and fixing... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The USB adapter in question is Comfast CF-732B, little blue usb thing. I had plugged it onto the blue ports at the back of my PC and got it working on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kilmeri, May 26, 2021.

1. Kilmeri Win User

Comfast USB Bluetooth and WiFi adapter stopped working after updating drivers and fixing...

The USB adapter in question is Comfast CF-732B, little blue usb thing. I had plugged it onto the blue ports at the back of my PC and got it working on the first try. My PC has windows 10, haven't bought it and I don't plan on doing so. I followed this tutorial to the second step where I downloaded this d

:)

Kilmeri, May 26, 2021
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

3. Problem with Hama Bluetooth USB-adapter drivers

Here is the answer I received from Hama support:

KrzysiekPrzydatek, May 26, 2021
  4. Chris Win User

Comfast USB Bluetooth and WiFi adapter stopped working after updating drivers and fixing...

Bluetooth Stopped Working in Windows 10 (Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377)

I have an Asus T102HA which has an integrated Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 WiFi+Bluetooth adapter. The Bluetooth suddenly stopped working this morning and as a result the wireless mouse no longer works (this is how I knew Bluetooth stopped as I was using the machine at the time).

I checked in Device Manager and the Bluetooth devices were greyed out though they were not disabled (had to enable 'Show hidden devices' in Device Manager to see the Bluetooth section in the device tree).

I proceeded to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros QCA9377 driver as available from the Asus website (https://www.asus.com/uk/support/Download/3/919/0/1/EKnJ4vWdmuN3xLti/45/). Upon reinstalling the driver Bluetooth is no longer listed anywhere in Device Manager.

I have run the "Scan for hardware changes" in Device Manager but this does not detect anything new.

It is as if the Bluetooth device no longer exists on the system. However, WiFi is working fine which would suggest that the device itself is presumably ok and still present.

The only possibly suspicious thing to note in Device Manager is a device under:

I have no USB devices connected to the system so it is unclear what this unknown USB device is above - perhaps it could be the Bluetooth adapter but I don't seem to be able to get that unknown device to find a driver update online.

The Windows 'Bluetooth Support Service' is running and can start/stop successfully - it is also set to Automatic startup.

Airplane mode is not enabled and toggling it on/off has no effect on the Bluetooth situation, though it does turn WiFi on/off as it should.

I am out of options that I know of to troubleshoot this as Bluetooth isn't showing up no matter what I do.

How can I troubleshoot further and get the Bluetooth adapter reinstalled properly?

Chris, May 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Comfast USB Bluetooth and WiFi adapter stopped working after updating drivers and fixing... - Similar Threads - Comfast USB Bluetooth

2. USB wifi adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wifi adapter is not working: Hi, I recently purchased a USB wifi adapter. However, I'm having some issues with it, after installation I received an error message "Access violation at address 100417cf in module RaWLAPI.dll" The wifi networks are not showing. I tried restarting and using diffrent port but...
  3. USB wifi adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB wifi adapter is not working: Hi, I recently purchased a USB wifi adapter. However, I'm having some issues with it, after installation I received an error message "Access violation at address 100417cf in module RaWLAPI.dll" The wifi networks are not showing. I tried restarting and using diffrent port but...
  4. USB wifi adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB wifi adapter not working

USB wifi adapter not working: Hi everyoneI've recently bought a USB wifi dongle but i haven't been able to use it yet. I connect the USB to my pc and then install the driver but when the installation finishes this error occurs: "Access violation at address 100417CF in module 'RaWLAPI.dll'" and I can't see...
  6. USB wifi adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wifi adapter not working: Hi everyoneI've recently bought a USB wifi dongle but i haven't been able to use it yet. I connect the USB to my pc and then install the driver but when the installation finishes this error occurs: "Access violation at address 100417CF in module 'RaWLAPI.dll'" and I can't see...
  7. USB wifi adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wifi adapter driver does not work after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter driver does not work after windows update: After windows update, the wifi does not work anymore. The network troublesshoter says that there is a problem with the driver of the adapter. Checking the adapter in the device manager says that today, upon update, the driver was deleted and a new driver installed.I am using...
  9. Wifi+Bluetooth adapter will only work as a Bluetooth adapter after Windows 10 update.

Wifi+Bluetooth adapter will only work as a Bluetooth adapter after Windows 10 update.: The adapter was working fine before the update but after the update it didn't show any wifi networks. The device appears as Bluetooth adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifibluetooth-adapter-will-only-work-as-a/9fc504d9-7144-478c-99a6-326a401baab2
  10. Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working: Before you suggest reloading drivers and running trouble shooting I have tried them all. I've downloaded fresh drivers nothing works. My Wifi doesn't even show up in device manager and my Bluetooth keeps shutting off and on with error code 43 since the latest windows update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. comfast cf-wu815n not working

2. comfast not detect by pc