Windows 10: Coming from a chromebook

Discus and support Coming from a chromebook in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. Have a surface laptop 2 i5 which is very fancy for me. I have a chromebook before that and this is much better in most ways. I have recently... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ste20man, Apr 28, 2019.

1. ste20man Win User

Coming from a chromebook

Hi.

Have a surface laptop 2 i5 which is very fancy for me.

I have a chromebook before that and this is much better in most ways.

I have recently been hijacked by: dontnotifyfriends.info

This sends me advertising for dating site on the right of my screen 10 times a day.

Nothing on the web to say how to get rid of: dontnotifyfriends.info

Can anyone help?

Coming from a chromebook [​IMG]

:)

ste20man, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks

Read more:

Brink, Apr 28, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    chromebook

Ho Carolyn,

You can install Windows 10 on come chromebooks and it sill run successfully - what is the make and exact model No. of your chromebook - that will be on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Coming from a chromebook

Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook

Read more: Windows is coming to your Chromebook | ZDNet

See also: Chromebooks may soon be able to dual boot Windows 10 with Campfire - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Coming from a chromebook

1. Coming from a chromebook - Similar Threads - Coming chromebook

2. Xbox is Coming to gamescom 2019 August 20 to 24

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox is Coming to gamescom 2019 August 20 to 24: [ATTACH] Following this year’s incredible E3 and the breathtaking reaction we’ve had from our fans, we’re excited to let you know that Xbox will be coming to gamescom 2019 in Cologne, Germany. We’ll be bringing a great line up of games to the event from developers around...
  3. 6 New Titles Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July

in Windows 10 News
    6 New Titles Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July: [ATTACH] Are you ever at a Summer BBQ and your friend asks you what kind of food you want off the grill? It can be seriously overwhelming. You’ve got hot dogs, burgers, meat skewers, maybe some corn on the cob with extra salt, lime, and cotija cheese to give it that extra...
  4. task manager won't come up with alt-ctl-del. when it does, why am I getting the "green...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager won't come up with alt-ctl-del. when it does, why am I getting the "green...: task manager won't come up with alt-ctl-del. when it does, why am I getting the "green leaf" UWP is suspendign processes to improve performance???...
  5. caps lock and num lock lights do not come on when selected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    caps lock and num lock lights do not come on when selected: why won't the caps light and num lock key light up when selected can I reset something to get the lights back functioning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-and-num-lock-lights-do-not-come-on-when/f47bc0c7-4441-4712-84bd-163a6923b281
  6. Coming out from S Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Coming out from S Mode in Windows 10: Hi, To come out from S Mode in Windows 10, we generally download an app Switch out of S Mode from Windows Store. In most cases, I found it works fine but in some cases Windows Store doesn’t allow to download the app without Microsoft Account. Please let me know an...
  7. Windows Security not accepting my password and comes back every 2 minutes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security not accepting my password and comes back every 2 minutes: I'm on a Windows 10 Home Machine, version 1803, and Trying to Get my Outlook Credentials accepted so I can read Work Mail. - I'm typing in my correct password, and the Windows Security popup Windows accepts it and goes away. But then, It comes back every 2-3 Minutes and...
  8. did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?: did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-my-acer-chromebook-n16q9-come-with-windows-10/5711c5fe-f38c-4a0c-844e-248e63251fe4
  9. Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook: If you follow Chromebook development news the way hot-stove baseball fans follow the latest trade rumors, you know Google is working on bringing Windows to Chromebook. If you have that one Windows applications you must run, Google has been working on making it possible to...
  10. Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks: You can run Android apps on Chromebooks. You can run Linux programs on Chromebooks. Heck, you can even run Windows programs on Chromebooks. But one thing you couldn't do natively on a Chromebook is read and write files on a Windows PCs or Windows and Samba servers. Things...