Windows 10: Coming from a chromebook

Discus and support Coming from a chromebook in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. Have a surface laptop 2 i5 which is very fancy for me. I have a chromebook before that and this is much better in most ways. I have recently... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ste20man, Apr 28, 2019.

1. ste20man Win User

Coming from a chromebook

Hi.

Have a surface laptop 2 i5 which is very fancy for me.

I have a chromebook before that and this is much better in most ways.

I have recently been hijacked by: dontnotifyfriends.info

This sends me advertising for dating site on the right of my screen 10 times a day.

Nothing on the web to say how to get rid of: dontnotifyfriends.info

Can anyone help?

Coming from a chromebook [​IMG]

:)

ste20man, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks

Read more:

Brink, Apr 28, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    chromebook

Ho Carolyn,

You can install Windows 10 on come chromebooks and it sill run successfully - what is the make and exact model No. of your chromebook - that will be on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

DaveM121, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Coming from a chromebook

Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook

Read more: Windows is coming to your Chromebook | ZDNet

See also: Chromebooks may soon be able to dual boot Windows 10 with Campfire - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Coming from a chromebook

1. Coming from a chromebook - Similar Threads - Coming chromebook

2. I cannot get my wifi to work on this laptop anymore. It wont even come up with options. All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get my wifi to work on this laptop anymore. It wont even come up with options. All...: I cannot get it to work. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-wifi-to-work-on-this-laptop/8348af4b-ddd1-496a-9656-21f2558cf33d
  3. I cannot get my wifi to work on this laptop anymore. It wont even come up with options. All...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get my wifi to work on this laptop anymore. It wont even come up with options. All...: I cannot get it to work. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-wifi-to-work-on-this-laptop/8348af4b-ddd1-496a-9656-21f2558cf33d
  4. I cannot get my wifi to work on this laptop anymore. It wont even come up with options. All...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Im trying to format my usb with music on it through an application but it keeps coming up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to format my usb with music on it through an application but it keeps coming up...: Im trying to format my usb with music on it to fat 32 through an application but it keeps coming up with the process cannot access file becasue its being used by abither process so i ended the file explorer task which showeed the usb tried ti firmat it again and it stilk aint...
  6. Im trying to format my usb with music on it through an application but it keeps coming up...

Im trying to format my usb with music on it through an application but it keeps coming up...: Im trying to format my usb with music on it to fat 32 through an application but it keeps coming up with the process cannot access file becasue its being used by abither process so i ended the file explorer task which showeed the usb tried ti firmat it again and it stilk aint...
  7. My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker

My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker: My earphone is plugged in but the sound is coming from the speaker. I tried restarting my PC but still nothing changes. If I plug my earphones half way in then I can hear the sound from the earphones but sometimes the sounds still come from the speakers. I'm not using any...
  8. did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key?: did my acer chromebook n16q9 come with windows 10 installed and a key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-my-acer-chromebook-n16q9-come-with-windows-10/5711c5fe-f38c-4a0c-844e-248e63251fe4
  9. Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is coming to your Chromebook: If you follow Chromebook development news the way hot-stove baseball fans follow the latest trade rumors, you know Google is working on bringing Windows to Chromebook. If you have that one Windows applications you must run, Google has been working on making it possible to...
  10. Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows file sharing comes to Chromebooks: You can run Android apps on Chromebooks. You can run Linux programs on Chromebooks. Heck, you can even run Windows programs on Chromebooks. But one thing you couldn't do natively on a Chromebook is read and write files on a Windows PCs or Windows and Samba servers. Things...