Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016

Discus and support Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Less than three weeks to go until Microsoft Ignite kicks off in Chicago! Based on how many members of the sellout crowd have identified themselves as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016 - Exchange Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 15, 2015
  2. Jim_829 Win User

outlook 2016

I would like to upgrade to windows 10 and office 2016 (outlook 2016). Our server is running through microsoft exchange. I was told the the newer 2016 software is not compatible with the ms exchange server. Before I purchase the new software can anyone
    tell me if the old ms exchange server will work.

Jim_829, Apr 15, 2015
  3. larrysamuel Win User
    Searching Contacts? Can not search company field..................

I was looking for critical information in my contact notes and could not search on "People" for the company name. first name only. Come on what's the excuse for this short site? What good is syncing with a exchange server if I can't even find my contacts.

larrysamuel, Apr 15, 2015
Thema:

Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016

Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016 - Similar Threads - Coming soon Exchange

1. New “Alpha – Skip Ahead” Ring, Coming Soon to Xbox One Update Preview

in Windows 10 News
    New “Alpha – Skip Ahead” Ring, Coming Soon to Xbox One Update Preview: [img] Hi, Xbox Insiders! Throughout the tenure of the Xbox Insider Program, we’ve noticed our community is always eager to preview new features, apps and games in the pursuit of helping make Xbox an even better place to play. Right now, the Xbox Insider program gives Xbox...
  2. Coming Soon to Avast Final Builds NEW Threat Alerts

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Avast Final Builds NEW Threat Alerts: Coming Soon to Avast is New Center of Screen Threat/Detection alerts, (Currently in Beta) no response from Avast Staff/Developers on if these are staying, but since they just released a new beta version 17.6.2307 and they remain, think the new threat alerts are remaining....
  3. Xbox Insider Hub app in Windows Store coming soon to Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Insider Hub app in Windows Store coming soon to Windows 10 PCs: The Xbox Insider Program is the way you can give feedback on new features before anyone else does. Whether you are testing new system features, or trying a new game or app, you can use the Xbox Insider Hub to let developers know what you like and what you dislike via quests,...
  4. What’s coming soon for Windows Insiders in upcoming flights

in Windows 10 News
    What’s coming soon for Windows Insiders in upcoming flights: Hello Windows Insiders, Check your inboxes! An email was sent out today to all Windows Insiders from Terry Myerson, Executive Vice President of the Windows and Devices Group, to talk about what’s coming for Insiders in upcoming flights. First off – we will be bringing...
  5. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Pro/Business, version 1709 coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Pro/Business, version 1709 coming soon: As we previously announced, Windows 10, version 1709 (also known as the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update) will be available worldwide on October 17th, 2017. For IT organizations, that means that Windows 10, version 1709 will be available on the 17th on all relevant...
  6. Windows 10 in S Mode coming soon to all editions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 in S Mode coming soon to all editions of Windows 10: Some of you may have seen a discussion around our plans for Windows 10 S on Twitter today, and given some additional questions I’ve received, I thought it might be helpful to share more about our plans with Windows 10 S. Last year we introduced Windows 10 S – an effort to...
  7. Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Coming Soon: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Telltale’s adventure continues this summer That’s right! A new five-part Story Mode saga arrives on July 11th. Jesse’s tale didn’t end with merely becoming the world’s greatest living hero - if anything, life just got more...
Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016 solved