Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016

Discus and support Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Less than three weeks to go until Microsoft Ignite kicks off in Chicago! Based on how many members of the sellout crowd have identified themselves as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016 - Exchange Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 15, 2015
  2. Jim_829 Win User

outlook 2016

I would like to upgrade to windows 10 and office 2016 (outlook 2016). Our server is running through microsoft exchange. I was told the the newer 2016 software is not compatible with the ms exchange server. Before I purchase the new software can anyone
    tell me if the old ms exchange server will work.

Jim_829, Apr 15, 2015
  3. larrysamuel Win User
    Searching Contacts? Can not search company field..................

I was looking for critical information in my contact notes and could not search on "People" for the company name. first name only. Come on what's the excuse for this short site? What good is syncing with a exchange server if I can't even find my contacts.

larrysamuel, Apr 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Coming soon: A first look at Exchange Server 2016 - Similar Threads - Coming soon Exchange

2. Problems logging into Windows 10 RPC Server Unavailable

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems logging into Windows 10 RPC Server Unavailable: Hi all, My son has a Lenovo ideapad 110 running Windows 10 which he uses mostly to play Minecraft. He had a friend round the other day & they were messing around with the laptop. Now he cannot login to Windows (RPC Server unavailable displayed on blue screen). In addition to...
  3. Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more: Sticky Notes is part of the Windows operating system for years now and it’s getting better with every release. It basically allows you to create and place notes on the screen and it would remind you of things you might want to do in the future Microsoft is working on a new...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2): Hi, this is a problem bothering me for a few days now. Out of the blue my Sony WH-1000MX2 disconnect whenever I try to play sound on windows. I switch on my headphones as usual, connect via "Bluetooth Devices" in notification area and get the "bluetooth connected"...
  5. HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask): Hi there, First of all, I have asked exactly the same question but didn't get an answer, but got some recommendations done and after some time I replied some of the solutions, but no response! I guess I have to ask AGAIN! I have an ASUS laptop with these specs: CPU:...
  6. As soon as I open an app with a lower default resolution, a notification appears warning me...

in Windows 10 Customization
    As soon as I open an app with a lower default resolution, a notification appears warning me...: The game Garry's Mod has a very low default resolution of 600 x 400, as it's fairly old. This should be no big deal -- I could just change the resolution to native once I'm in the game. However, as soon as I launch it or switch Windows, a notification pops up telling me that...
  7. sql server install error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sql server install error: I get the error message of "Version string portion was too short or too long." I've uninstalled all previous versions of SQL and removed any references to .net framework. Windows10-64bit, I5-3GHZ, 16GB ram How do I get past this install error?...
  8. Stop code: Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR restarting computer, Office 2016 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop code: Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR restarting computer, Office 2016 error: The same computer in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stop-code-videodxgkrnlfatalerror-restarting/9ff9c2fa-dc19-472c-ac83-586d45225c85 is getting the Stopcode error again. [ATTACH] The error happened again and the error...
  9. What’s next for Windows 10 and Windows Server quality updates

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Windows 10 and Windows Server quality updates: Today I’m excited to share that we’ll be bringing a new design for quality updates to the next major versions of Windows 10 and Windows Server, coming later this year. This design creates a compact update package for easier and faster deployment. Windows 10 quality updates...
  10. Audio coming through on only one channel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio coming through on only one channel: Hello - trying to edit a video but the sound is only coming out from one channel and we need a 2 channel situation. Can anyone help? Thanks. -Carol...