Windows 10: Comm

Discus and support Comm in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; J'avais changé mon système d'exploitation sans se rendre compte que j'avais verrouillé mon disque avec bitlocker, comment faire pour avoir une clé de... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by HardyPrincily, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Comm

J'avais changé mon système d'exploitation sans se rendre compte que j'avais verrouillé mon disque avec bitlocker, comment faire pour avoir une clé de récupération ? Mon ID de clé est 1AEDEDED. BONSOIR

:)

HardyPrincily, Mar 15, 2021

2. Razer Comms Supports Gamers in New Languages

Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, today announced the release of localized versions of Razer Comms, an all-in-one communications solution for gamers. The program is now available in German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish and simplified Chinese, in addition to the original English version.

With the additional language support, Razer set up more servers to help manage the influx of recent new users to the software, which is still in beta.

Comm razer-comms-new-languages_thm.jpg

"We didn't intend to localize Razer Comms during its testing stage, as our engineers are constantly developing new features, but overwhelming demand made us change our plans," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. "The uptake of Razer Comms has been encouraging, so localizing it and providing more servers was a logical next step to cater to gamers everywhere."

Razer Comms has experienced seven major patches and additional smaller updates since its initial release in April 2013. Further to its ongoing development, users are encouraged to vote on new features in upcoming installments of the software. For more information on contributing to that discussion, interested parties may go to www.razerzone.com/comms.

Razer, with the help of its extensive community, will be offering an even broader array of language options in the coming months. Those interested in making Razer Comms available in specific languages can contact Razer at softwarecontact@razerzone.com.

More About Razer Comms:
    Razer Comms is a free all-in-one communications solution for gamers, offering crystal-clear VoIP and versatile instant messaging with group chat capabilities. Built with advanced in-game overlay functionality and cross-game chat support, Razer Comms allows you to get in touch with your friends without compromising your gameplay. This is how gamers were meant to communicate.

Price: Free to download

Availability:
    • English - Now
    • Spanish - Now
    • Simplified Chinese - Now
    • French - Now
    • German - Now
    • Russian - Now
    • Other Languages - TBD
    Product features:
    • Crystal clear VoIP Comms
    • In-game UI overlay displaying chat and incoming VoIP
    • Channels easily created and managed for real-time discussions
    • Push-to-Talk functionality for fast and effective communication
    • Game Launcher for quick game access at startup
    • Server-based infrastructure prevents exposure of personal IP address

Cristian_25H, Mar 15, 2021
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Comm

Legacy equipment using COMM port

Many of my customers now use a USB Gear to enable use with USB converter to RS-232 COMM port. I have always set this up in device manager under PORTS. MS eliminated it in the listing of devices on the latest PCs. Previous suggestion to find legacy under
    Action, they now just give Help. No luck there. Am I finally out of luck with the converter?

WilliamDoenges, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Comm

1. Comm - Similar Threads - Comm

2. Windows 11: No Microphones work after switching comms apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: No Microphones work after switching comms apps.: Windows 11.Affects all microphones.All applicants have permission to access the microphone.A restart will resolve the issue.The keyboard shortcut doesn't resolve the issue.On first using the computer for a call in Google Meet, Slack, Teams, etc, all is fine.When switching...
  3. Windows 11: No Microphones work after switching comms apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: No Microphones work after switching comms apps.: Windows 11.Affects all microphones.All applicants have permission to access the microphone.A restart will resolve the issue.The keyboard shortcut doesn't resolve the issue.On first using the computer for a call in Google Meet, Slack, Teams, etc, all is fine.When switching...
  4. Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port: I'm attempting to add a new comm port to my ThinkPad T14s running Win 10 in order to use a USB-serial cable. I've tried to configure resources to the port using many of the basic configurations, but of the ones I've tested I get a code 12 error. Within the resources tab it's...
  5. Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port: I'm attempting to add a new comm port to my ThinkPad T14s running Win 10 in order to use a USB-serial cable. I've tried to configure resources to the port using many of the basic configurations, but of the ones I've tested I get a code 12 error. Within the resources tab it's...
  6. Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port

7. My Shokz Open Comm bluetooth headset connected to Windows 10 laptop but does not show up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Shokz Open Comm bluetooth headset connected to Windows 10 laptop but does not show up in...: My Shokz Openrun Pro bluetooth headset connected to Windows 10 laptop but does not show up in select playback device.There is no sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shokz-open-comm-bluetooth-headset-connected-to/a948e06e-b06c-40b3-a014-7174b0a363de
  8. My Shokz Open Comm bluetooth headset connected to Windows 10 laptop but does not show up in...

My Shokz Open Comm bluetooth headset connected to Windows 10 laptop but does not show up in...: My Shokz Openrun Pro bluetooth headset connected to Windows 10 laptop but does not show up in select playback device.There is no sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shokz-open-comm-bluetooth-headset-connected-to/a948e06e-b06c-40b3-a014-7174b0a363de
  9. My Shokz Open Comm bluetooth headset connected to Windows 10 laptop but does not show up in...

10. Mon disque externe USB doit-il être considéré comme définitivement hors d'usage ?

Mon disque externe USB doit-il être considéré comme définitivement hors d'usage ?: Mon disque externe Seagate expansion n'est plus accessible avec sa lettre de référence "F:" sur le bureau Windows. Il apparait dans le gestionnaire de disque Windows comme "disque 2 inconnu et non initialisé". La tentative d'initialisation aboutit au message : "échec de la...