Windows 10: Comma Key No Longer Works After Installing Latest Windows 10 Feature Update

Discus and support Comma Key No Longer Works After Installing Latest Windows 10 Feature Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just installed the latest Windows 10 feature update and now I'm having issues with my comma key on my keyboard. It only works after pressing it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EverydayAden, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Comma Key No Longer Works After Installing Latest Windows 10 Feature Update

Hi, I just installed the latest Windows 10 feature update and now I'm having issues with my comma key on my keyboard. It only works after pressing it several times while I'm trying to type, and after that it works fine. This happens again and again very frequently, however, and it's quite annoying.

Is there some sort of issue with my hardware or is this some sort of new Windows 10 bug? Is there any way to fix this?

:)

EverydayAden, Jul 1, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Hello not working on HP Envy dv6 after latest update

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As you have mentioned that after installing latest update for Windows 10 pin and fingerprint recognition no longer functioning, I suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing this issue.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Comma Key No Longer Works After Installing Latest Windows 10 Feature Update

Windows 10 "snap" features no longer work with shortcuts after major update

After the recent major Windows 10 update after the notification that support for earlier Windows 10 base versions will cease in November, "snap" features stopped working with keyboard shortcuts.

All snap settings set to "enabled".

https://i.stack.imgur.com/YMGt3.png

"Snap" still works when using the edge of the screen.

However, when using Win+Arrow the following features no longer work (simple snap to the side still does - the others do not):

• no longer resizes adjacent windows & the "connecting border" between windows is missing
    • no longer opens the prompt with suggestions for selecting adjacent windows
    • doesn't allow for placing windows in 1/4 (corner) of the screen (Win+Right+Down) and the down arrow instead simply minimizes the window

learningcurve, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Comma Key No Longer Works After Installing Latest Windows 10 Feature Update

1. Comma Key No Longer Works After Installing Latest Windows 10 Feature Update - Similar Threads - Comma Key Longer

2. 3D builder no longer works after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D builder no longer works after latest windows update: I bought a new computer earlier this year with windows 11 home. I installed Microsoft 3D builder app and had been using it regularly worked fine. once the windows update on May10th, 2022 it no longer works. I can open the app and insert shapes, but when it comes to open a...
  3. Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comma key not working no matter the keyboard.: Not matter what keyboard I use my comma button is not working. I have already changed the key binding in the Nvidea GEFORCE overlay and it still doesn't work. What do I do?...
  4. Start button, Search button, Windows key no longer working after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start button, Search button, Windows key no longer working after latest Windows 10 update: After the latest update my computer wouldn't even boot. Eventually after multiple lost count cold boots it would start, but many of them stalled. Eventually after getting to the start page, I though I was good. But no, as soon as a program or 2 was opened windows itself...
  5. Sleep Mode no longer works after Windows 10 Feature Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sleep Mode no longer works after Windows 10 Feature Update: I recently got a Windows 10 Feature update (it was automatic), and now my sleep mode doesn’t work. When I click to go to sleep mode, all it does is make the display black, but the computer doesn’t actually go to sleep. The power light remains lit (which it turned off before),...
  6. Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update

Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update: I received a message from Microsoft for a periodic update to my system Windows 10. Now I can no longer launch my Photoshop application. I receive the following error message: "Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable."...
  7. Comma key is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Comma key is not working: The problem is that the "comma" key doesn't work. When I push the button, nothing happens. I can use the "<" symbol on the same button by pressing it with the shift, but nothing happens when I push the comma by itself. I tried On-Screen Keyboard, and the comma key was not...
  8. Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma): Can cot type "comma" but "<" key is working (shift + comma). Even on On-Screen Keyboard I'm not able to type "comma" Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-cot-type-comma-but-key-is-working-shift-comma/946d8fd4-a3a4-4f04-ba42-03342256895b
  9. After latest Windows 10 Updates Remote Desktop no longer works...

After latest Windows 10 Updates Remote Desktop no longer works...: Windows 10 performed updates during the night... getting back into the classroom this morning none of the remote PCs can connect anymore. Had this at another school as well... Doing a restore to a previous restore point fixed the issue, but on this PC I have no restore point....
  10. Can no longer install software after latest windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer install software after latest windows 10 update: I completed the latest Windows 10 cumulative update yesterday (the 14th of June). Everything seemed to go smoothly, the system rebooted, etc. I have several external hard drives - one of which is where I keep all of the software downloads/updates. After this Windows 10...