Windows 10: Command line error message

Discus and support Command line error message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to install windows Server 2019 in USB,and I try to create Vdisk using command line. I have gotten error message from Diskpart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Qais Zaland, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Command line error message

I am trying to install windows Server 2019 in USB,and I try to create Vdisk using command line. I have gotten error message from Diskpart UtilityCommand line error message :please if someone can help me I will appreciate her/him.

"Diskpart has encountered an error: The system cannot find the file specified.
    See the system Event Log for more information".

:)

Qais Zaland, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command line error message :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 14, 2020
  4. RavenMind Win User

Command line error message

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Command line error message :)

RM

RavenMind, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Command line error message

1. Command line error message - Similar Threads - Command line error

2. error message showing off line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message showing off line: So several times I have gotten an error message telling me I'm off line when I go searching for something. Now this occurs at different times but most of the time it occurs when I leave my computer on over night. I have gone to settings, looked at my connections and on that...
  3. error message showing off line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message showing off line: So several times I have gotten an error message telling me I'm off line when I go searching for something. Now this occurs at different times but most of the time it occurs when I leave my computer on over night. I have gone to settings, looked at my connections and on that...
  4. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  5. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  6. Command Line command question

Command Line command question: I created a folder on my computer with a ampersand, name & name2 Recently I needed to access this folder but the ampersand prevented me from accessing using the 'cd' from the root c:\ Would someone be so kind to provide me with the syntax I need? I realize now I should...
  7. Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Line: My command line shows a different name when im the only user on the pc. submitted by /u/Fuadop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv4f7i/command_line/
  8. Command Line

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Line: Is there a command line entry that will help check and repair drivers, and .dll's files. Or a way to have W10 (1909) repair/replace Only whats corrupt or missing? 148659
  9. Command Line

Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  10. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...